Hatfields and McCoys, Negro Style

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This article doesn't identify the rioters by race, but I'd give 100 to 1 odds they're black. And if they're white, they're well on the way to being the citizens of tomorrow lampooned in the movie Idiocracy.

Members of feuding families jailed after Ala. riot

Two feuding families and their friends lined opposite sides of a small-town Alabama street and hurled rocks, tools and pieces of wood at each other, striking the police chief with a crowbar, in a riot rooted in a disagreement that began years ago with schoolchildren.

Members of the Sawyer and Moore families were in jail Tuesday, a day after the melee that swelled to 150 people, including gang members.

"They came with guns, sticks, bricks, golf clubs. It was a bad situation," said police chief Tony Bufford, who was OK.
full article: http://www.dailymail.com/ap/ApTopStories/200908250849

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hatfields and McCoys, Negro Style......HA HA Ha

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I've watched two videos of news reports and the race of the families was not mentioned. I've read a dozen or more articles, and still can't find it. The fact that they won't discuss names or race convinces me they are black. It supposedly began Tuesday night when one of them got beat up by 10 members of the other family at a basketball court. That is more evidence that they are black.

I did find a couple of people who claim to be from there and who know the families. They said they are black. Here's my favorite one.

"i am a white girl from Marion, Alabama. i know who both families
are...not personally or even acquaintances...but they are both black families that live on the hill...who live off the government...what they
did was stupid!!! you do not go riot at city hall because you are mad
at someone....this is so stupid and makes all of us in perry county
look stupid!!!! that is what you get when there is ignorant people in a
community where mothers tell their children to make all f's so they can
get a check from the government....i heard a child tell someone
this...this is so ridiculous....."

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
I've watched two videos of news reports and the race of the families was not mentioned. I've read a dozen or more articles, and still can't find it. The fact that they won't discuss names or race convinces me they are black.

I couldn't find any pictures either. Not surprising, but was there really any doubt?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
Colonel_Reb said:
I've watched two videos of news reports and the race of the families was not mentioned. I've read a dozen or more articles, and still can't find it. The fact that they won't discuss names or race convinces me they are black.

I couldn't find any pictures either. Not surprising, but was there really any doubt?

Nope. I like to point out the double standards regarding race and behavior and the covering up of black crime as often as the media gives me the chance. As a result, I have a hard time keeping up.
smiley36.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I have noticed a big change in the way articles are written today as opposed to 10 years ago. Race is rarely mentioned anymore.

The best example of this is my local paper here in north Jersey. Paterson NJ is the Camden of the north. Whenever they mention crimes they never mention race in the description anymore.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33, I know what you mean. Sometimes pictures are the only way you know, and many times they don't print pics. How in the world are you supposed to know who to look for when the suspects are still on the loose? The agenda is so clear!