Hateful article about the Klitschkos

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
smiley21.gif
The Ring website today has another hateful article about white boxers, this time it's the Klitschko brothers.

Jewish writer Michael Rosenthal's article is featured on the front page today, with the headline "They Win But Who Cares"

today's headline

Rosenthal ArticleEdited by: JD1986

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Notice at the end of the article Marciano is mentioned and it is stated he faced "mediocre opposition." When a white is dominant it is only because of the opposition.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
The most recent issue of The Ring had a write up about David Haye. He was quoted as saying something along the lines of "I've got to beat both Klitschkos" to get respect.

The write up on Haye seems, to me, to be bigger than any write up they've ever done for either Vitali or Wlad; even after the Lewis match.

I don't really care much for The Ring magazine anymore; they used to be available in every convenience store, but now their market share seems to be dwindling.

I'm sure their explanation is that boxing is a fringe sport now. My explanation is that The Ring sucks.

j41181

Master
whiteathlete33 said:
Notice at the end of the article Marciano is mentioned and it is stated he faced "mediocre opposition." When a white is dominant it is only because of the opposition.
There is your answer, when white dominates: "weak opposition", when black dominates, "great opposition."

I have seen this so many times before.
smiley5.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif

dwid

Hall of Famer
GiovaniMarcon said:
The most recent issue of The Ring had a write up about David Haye. He was quoted as saying something along the lines of "I've got to beat both Klitschkos" to get respect.

The write up on Haye seems, to me, to be bigger than any write up they've ever done for either Vitali or Wlad; even after the Lewis match.

I don't really care much for The Ring magazine anymore; they used to be available in every convenience store, but now their market share seems to be dwindling.

I'm sure their explanation is that boxing is a fringe sport now. My explanation is that The Ring sucks.
yeah The Ring sucks, i saw that cover with David Haye, any serious magazine that doesn't say anything good about the Klitschkos is just plain racist.
Evan David Haye himself realizes that they are good and he has to beat them to get any respect. Id give him respect if he beat one of them
I cant believe people actually beleive the heavyweight division is weak. They cant find people to beat the White boxers. Klitschkos are dominant and i think if Vitali had a rematch with Lewis he would win. I remember it being weak in the 80's and the 90's when Tyson came in and knocked out a bunch of bums. But somehow it was "strong" then?

P-NutLane

Guru
Vitali was no more than a round and a half, at most, from serving Lewis a K.O. That fight should not have been stopped.

The Hock

Master
Teddy Witless again. Mr. Moral Authority on who's a quitter. He never quit in any of his fights, ever. Never, in his entire one amateur and no professional fights career.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
When I started to read this article it was very positive. The first half was that is. The second half is about as negative as can be. The fact that Marciano is mentioned truly shows the racist nature of this garbage.

I wrote a letter explaining to ring why I would never even consider a subscription to Ring magazine. I ejoy reading about mainstream newspapers and such struggling financially. Hopefully ring will go ot of business as well.

j41181

Master
whiteathlete33 said:
When I started to read this article it was very positive. The first half was that is. The second half is about as negative as can be. The fact that Marciano is mentioned truly shows the racist nature of this garbage.
Have no fear, Vitali's latest triumph just made those Klitschko critics eat their words again. Vitali has beaten 2 fighters younger than him by 9 years!!!
smiley36.gif

I wonder what stupid excuse they will come up with next?
smiley2.gif

Perhaps Rosenthal should compare the Klitschko brothers to a really great champ like say the Brown Bomber Joe Louis.

SO Louis made 9 title defenses against guys who today would not be given a shot due to their poor record and or lack of experience.

He defended his title against 6 Light heavy weights. He ranged from 200-216

He had six title defenses that were surrounded by controversy due to some unusual officiating.

He won 4 title defenses that appear to be legit.

And the scribes think the K boys are facing tough opponents!

He lost to Ezzard Charles. Once he was forced to face competitive opposition he stated having close fights either SD's or he was behind and won th eonly way possible by KO
Edited by: Tired old White