Happy Thanksgiving 2017

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Happy Thanksgiving to my CF brothers (& sister :) ). Ye olde Dixieland outlaw is thankful for Christ, His Word, my heritage & upbringing, family, health, income & Caste Football. :)

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Happy Thanksgiving DD! I’m thankful for my wife, my family, my ancestors and my health. I’m also thankful for CF and it’s amazing posters and all of the alt right / nationalist movements going on around the White world. We’ve got a lot of work to do but we’re on the offensive for the first time in half a century.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! In spite of the negative things going on we have a lot to be thankful for!

We live in a wonderful country created by White people. We live in an age of marvels. Just think, with a hand held device we can talk to someone around the world or access the accumulated knowledge of mankind! At night we drive through paved, lighted streets. Medical advances have extended our lives.

So let's give thanks to God and our ancestors for all the good things we have!

Booth

Mentor
Happy Thanksgiving DD and all caste members .I look forward to your posts DD. I am what I am and I'll tell everbody like my father told me ," It's alright to be white!"

Last edited: