Happy Hour May Be Banned

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
No, not ours.
smiley36.gif

UK Wants to Outlaw Happy Hour

Keith Vaz, British MP, thinks he and the British government know what is good for the plebs. Vaz wants to dictate from on-high to pubs and supermarkets, making happy hour illegal and setting the price for booze in stores. According to the government, this will end alcohol-related violence and free up the cops to do better things, for instance harassing journalists and photographers. Of course, the British government does not give a whit about drunks and violence. It's all about control and eventually imposing taxes on the commoners. It's also about creating a new class of criminals.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=5902

Europe

Mentor
I think it was Tolstoy who said:" The government creates criminals faster than it knows what to do with them".

Poacher

Mentor
You'd think they would want the proles drinking as much victory gin as possible.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I wonder if this has anything to do with Muslims taking over Merry Olde England? They've been granted the right to set up sharia courts for their own use in Muslim neighborhoods. Wouldn't surprise me.

It has everything to do with the moslems taking over Britian. They are the only group that has complained.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Britain is an advanced Nanny State, and the most totalitarian country in the world when it comes to surveillance other than possibly China.

The Muslims are a big problem because they are pandered to heavily, but the British power structure is filled with white and zionist neo-prohibitionists, just like in the U.S. Piece by piece, back door prohibition is the goal,same as here. Alcohol is about the only thing that still sparks a bit of anger and rebellion in white folks and we can't have that.