Happy Father's Day!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I was shocked when unable to find a Father's Day thread through a search just now and I believe it is high time CF had one! I know it is belated for this year, but Happy Father's Day to all CF Fathers! I joined your ranks this year, and on Father's Day no less!

Last edited:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks Don and white is right! Mother and boy child are both doing well. :)

I also forgot to write that this year I've had difficulty posting on CF. I think my text editor settings within CF weren't working well with this particular computer. Today I made some changes that should make it easier for me to post. The problem was getting the letters to input correctly when I hit each key. It only worked about half the time, plus it was very slow when it worked. It has been a strange problem, but hopefully now it is behind me. I just won't be able to attach all the really cool emoticons anymore. The problem became so frustrating and I didn't see a way to fix it until recently, so I almost entirely quit posting. I did check out the new posts from time to time though.

I know it is belated for this year, but Happy Father's Day to all CF Fathers! I joined your ranks this year, and on Father's Day no less!

Colonel, congrats on becoming a father.
I only speak for myself, but no undertaking has altered my consciousness more than being a father. It's righteous, rewarding work when done selflessly & with good intentions.

I'm kinda thinking with our unfortunate civilization in the hands of cultural Marxists, we are inevitably moving to a 'baby-daddy' Day. A holiday where we will uplift & celebrate all the indifferent sperm donors and cretins, who are slouched down on Maury & Jerry Springer stages.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Yes indeedy! A (public) congratulations to my pal Col.Reb and his lovely bride on the birth of their blessed child! :)