Gun Control Testimony

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Must see video. Woman who survived the Luby's Cafeteria shooting speaks at Congressional hearing about gun control.

gun control testimony

p.s. note the smug, disinterested look on the face of the legislator

Menelik

Mentor
I was tdy at hood when that happened. Was that in your neck of woods ws?

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
p.s. note the smug, disinterested look on the face of the legislator

The disinterested legislator ischosenite Charles Schumer of New York. He could care less of her plight and what she had to say. He is one of the biggest gun grabbers in congress.

Speaking of guns, what are the forum members packing?

I have three Brownings...

2 HPs(one in 9mm, one in .40 S&W) and a 12 gauge Citori over and under...

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Packing? a titanium hammerless snub nose .38 revolver-titanium so it's light for regular carry, snub nose for easy conceal, hammerless for firing inside a pocket.

Also have a Makarov .390 (short 9MM); that I like, very accurate, small, nice gun.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Schumer is a 2-bit Marxist scumbag who's chomping at the bits to eliminate the 2nd Amendment.

Being a countryboy & hunter, I'm fairly well heeled myself. Among my favs are my 7mm Weatherby Mag, Browning A-bolt 243, Ruger Redhawk .44 & an old 16g single shot my Grandaddy handed down to me when I was a kid.
smiley1.gif

P.S. - For those really looking to defend the 2nd Amendment...please check out the GAO website. Unlike the NRA, the GAO will NEVER compromise with the sellouts on "Crapitol sHill"...
Gun Owners of AmericaEdited by: DixieDestroyer

Menelik

Mentor
Spas-11 riot shotgun, a refitted M1911, a glock 17 and a enfield 303Edited by: Menelik

jared

Mentor
AR-15, AK-47, S&W M&P 9mm Compact, various old military bolt actions.Edited by: jared

G*d's Choosen Person certainly isn't interested in listening to some shiksa. He's probably day-dreaming of the near future of an America made up entirely of brown slaves.

Any White person who isn't armed is going to regret it. When the economy melts down we will be returning to a state of nature and it's going to get pretty ugly.