Guam might "tip over"

Bart

Hall of Famer
Black Congressman worried Guam might "tip over"Â￾.How stupid can this dolt be? This country is loaded with affirmative action clowns in high positions.

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2010/04/01/black-congressman-worried-guam-might-tip-over/

Wow. You can't make this stuff up!

Here is a video of a black United States Congressman who is worried that Guam might "tip over"Â￾ because too many people live on one end.

This one can pretty much speak for itself without much commentary from me!

I wonder what college gave him his degree? I wonder what were the demographics of the district that elected him? I wonder if he's smarter than a 5th grader? I wonder if he'll be reelected?

You've GOT to watch this short two minute video. It's absolutely amazing.

Keep in mind, this man is one of our country's "leaders."Â￾

white is right

Hall of Famer
Wouldn't it just break off..
smiley2.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'd hope Johnson was just making an allusion or joking, BUT I'd not be surprised if he was as serious as a heart attack. FYI, Johnson took over "sistuh" Cynthia McKinney's (a CF "favorite"
smiley2.gif
) old seat.

What, you mean islands don't float on the water like ships? Then this sun person goes into a bizarre rant about coral and "global warming." Good grief.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

Not to stick up for the jerk, but we should accept that some people are just stupid (yes, even our own people) and it's been that way for a long long time. It is said that the wife of the American Ambassador to Turkey. in the late 19th century asked, the Sultans chief Eunuch if his family had been in that line of work for a long time?

How's that?

Tom Iron...

guest301

Hall of Famer
OMG! How stupid can you be? Could he have been joking or on something? If he has a political rival in his district, that person should run that tape in every commercial right up till November.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Stupid people have been around as long as people have been living, no doubt. This idiot Johnson has no business being a representative, that he is reflects poorly on the dolts who assuredly elected him because of his blackness and the US population as a whole. The Admiral should have made a fool of this clown instead of taking him serious, but like so many White "men" today, even those in the military have been effectively castrated by political correctness and cultural Marxism.