Group Led By HIV Infested "Magic" Johnson Purchases LA Dodgers - Caste System to Follow?

Can we expect the caste system in LA now? I bet this is part of MLB's effort to encourage more blacks into baseball, since you know, there aren't enough according to them and ******** from south of the border don't count as blacks and all.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/baske...p-0329-dodgers-magic-20120329,0,5012740.story

A group led by Lakers legend Magic Johnson emerged Tuesday night as the new owners of the Dodgers, ending months of uncertainty for the storied but troubled baseball franchise

Typical black racist -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Johnson#Personal_life

To prevent his HIV infection from progressing to AIDS, Johnson takes a daily combination of drugs.[SUP][102][/SUP] He has advertised GlaxoSmithKline's drugs,[SUP][103][/SUP] and partnered with Abbott Laboratories to publicize the fight against AIDS in African American communities

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/feb/21/business/la-fi-ct-magic-johnson-20120221

Lakers star Magic Johnson is ready for a whole new game: running his own TV network.
The Hall of Famer, who has become a successful business mogul, is preparing to launch Aspire, a 24-hour channel with a focus on what Johnson called positive, uplifting images of African Americans. The basic cable outlet will join other channels targeting black viewers, such as BET and TV One, and will offer opportunities for blacks who have struggled to find work in mainstream Hollywood.

Obama's FCC forces cable companies to have even MORE negroes on tv, as if there's weren't enough already! 12% of the population are on 99% of all channels, commercials and tv shows already but that wasn't enough!

Johnson's entry into the television arena comes courtesy of communications giant Comcast Corp. as part of its agreement with the FCC and Department of Justice to diversify the cable landscape. Comcast agreed last year to launch 10 new independently owned cable channels, with most backed by African Americans and Latinos, by 2018. Johnson's channel is scheduled to be the first.
Comcast is also expected to announce other new channels, including one led by rapper and entrepreneur Sean Combs.
Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Los Angeles) was particularly tenacious in her grilling of NBCUniversal and Comcast officers, questioning their commitment to hiring and advancing minorities.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Another reason to pull against the LA (meat) Lodgers. Johnson was a solid player who gave Larry Bird (due) "props" to the affletes. He told the bruthas that Bird was as good as advertised. However, I'm no fan of his "politics" or off the court activities.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Another reason to pull against the LA (meat) Lodgers. Johnson was a solid player who gave Larry Bird (due) "props" to the affletes. He told the bruthas that Bird was as good as advertised. However, I'm no fan of his "politics" or off the court activities.

Johnson actually said that Bird was so good that it was scary.

referendum

Mentor
Do we know for a fact that Johnson will have that much influence over the running of the Dodgers. I'm guessing his ownership stake isn't a huge percentage of the overall purchase price.

Truthteller

Mentor
My guess is Magic's share is very small. We know he purchased 4% of the Lakers in 1994 for $10 million when they were valued at $240 million, then eventually sold his share to a Korean-American doctor back in 2010. How much he received was not made public, but the team was valued at about $650 million in 2010, so he probably got somewhere in the range of $20-30 million then. I would assume the money he made from the Lakers is what he invested in the Dodgers. $20 million would mean he has a little less than 1% share in the Dodgers. 40 million means he has about a 2% share....I seriously doubt he invested anywhere close to $100 million, but even if he did, it mean he only has about a 5% share.

So this is just a dog and pony show by ESPN and the Cultural marxists that want people to believe Macic is the "real owner" of the Dodgers. He's just a small investor, even though he will be paraded out to the media as their "Padrone" every chance they get. The real owner is a guy named Mark Walter, who seems to have a very bizzare hair style (toupee?) for a man that is able to pay over $2 billion in cash for a sinking baseball team. It will be interesting to see how this goes. Most believe Walter really over-paid and could have trouble down the road. Don't forget, most normal fans are scared silly of going to Dodgers Stadium these days because the stadium is usually loaded with Mexican gang members looking to stare down and intimidate every white male they see in the stands. Yeah, it's great that these anchor babies (gang-bangers) can afford to spend $5 dollars and fill up all the bleacher seats, but if "Ward Cleaver" types (who will pay for permium seats) fear for their safety at Chavez Ravine, the franchise will never be finacially strong. They'll simply rely on TV revenue to pay off the purchase cost, with little to spend on free agents.

69093428.jpg

Caption: Mark Walter, actual owner of the Dodgers

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-dodgers-guggenheim-20120329,0,6657153.story

The Hock

Master
I'm put off that he has HIV, but other than that I have no problem with Magic Johnson. As far as I know, he's never been a thug or bad guy at all. So he bought a small piece of the Dodgers. So what?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I'm put off that he has HIV, but other than that I have no problem with Magic Johnson. As far as I know, he's never been a thug or bad guy at all. So he bought a small piece of the Dodgers. So what?

Agreed, Magic seems to be genuinely what he appears, a big goofy guy that liked playing basketball and was a little too eager to be with all the ho's that offered him a good time. He rarely chimes in on controversy and has not yet committed any felonies (that I know of). He might rank as one of the all time most respectable black former athletes of the last 30 years.

The HIV thing appears not to have effected him in any way which is amazing and probably because he caught it from women and not one of the other more dangerous ways.

As far as him running a sports team or being the face of the team I don't think it's a big deal. He's kind of like OJ before the um...well here's hoping he gets his 70-80 in without too much pain inflicted or experienced and exits to the next level peacefully.

Europe

Mentor

Is it really that difficult not to be a thug with millions in the bank?

I was taught if you had sex with 100's or 1000's of women you were a bad guy.

What mother could be proud of him?