Greenspan Turns on Bush

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
It appears Rothschild/International Banking Cartel agent Greenspan has turned on fellow Republican "Skull & Bonesman" Bush and his NeoCON empire building.As if Central Banker Greenspan is above reproach...please!
smiley11.gif

Alan Greenspan claims Iraq war was really for oil.

Graham Paterson

AMERICA's elder statesman of finance, Alan Greenspan, has shaken the White House by declaring that the prime motive for the war in Iraq was oil.

In his long-awaited memoir, to be published tomorrow, Greenspan, a Republican whose 18-year tenure as head of the US Federal Reserve was widely admired, will also deliver a stinging critique of President George W Bush's economic policies.

However, it is his view on the motive for the 2003 Iraq invasion that is likely to provoke the most controversy. "I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil," he says.

Greenspan, 81, is understood to believe that Saddam Hussein posed a threat to the security of oil supplies in the Middle East.

***Reference article...

[url]http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article2461214.e ce[/url]

Damn right the Iraqi war was for oil. Now that we secured Iraqs oil, it is time to invade Arabia, and take over their oil.

Charlie

Guru
Highly disturbing interview. Alec Guinness as ****in.

The man is pathological.

STAHL: Com'n Al, tell us what to invest in.

AL: Sorry, I never do that. (Later) I'm diversified as to currencies. (Highly specific approach usually out of reach of retail investors. In effect a reco for high-end punters.)

STAHL: What presidents did you dislike?

AL: Nixon, he cussed a lot. Not only was he anti-semitic he also didn't like Greeks, Italians, Slovaks... (Unlike the current prez Nixon would know where Slovakia was yet would be indifferent to it. Much too specific an accusation. As if Nixon turned to Al during meetings and said how much he hated those damn Slovaks. Though it's understandable Nixon would be mighty unhappy with at least one Greek.)

STAHL: Should you be talking so frankly about the economy? Ex-Congressmen can't lobby Congress for a period.

AL: I have to make a living.

STAHL: You were very close to the Clinton White House.

AL: Yes, monthly meetings. (Yet earlier.) The Fed must be objective and independent.

Granted, he's 81, but also feted as a genius. Tomorrow's FOMC meeting will reveal just how much of a genius Benjamin Bernanke is.

Oh well, vile times require vile people.

Charlie

Guru
F A G I N

Highly literate reference to Alec Guinness' role in 1948 film version of 'Oliver Twist'.