Great Music Videos

jcolec02

Mentor
Posted these cuz there all real good songs with good videos, and if your gettin tired of hippity hop then youll like these
smiley1.gif
Edited by: jcolec02

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"Rusty Cage" is my favorite Sound Garden song.

A lot of people rip on the music of the '80s, and there was a lot of crap, but I'm partial to it compared to other eras. A lot of middle-aged people still listen to '60s and '70ssongs over and over, but there's little of it that's held up well as far as I'm concerned. Andsince the '80s there's been somegood rock music but not a lot of it as the Cultural Marxists, via Madison Ave. and otherinstitutions of control,earnestly mainstreamed the mostly talentless, criminal-oriented shouting known as rap.

Maybe it's because of the videos that accompanied the songs back in the early days of MTV, but I like '80s music. VH1 used to playonly '80s videos, and commercial free yet, but they too have succumbed and are slowly but surely becoming "MTV-ized."

Now if we could only mainstream pro-white music. . .

White Mike

Guru
Anyone ever listen to David Allen Coe/Johnny Rebel?Edited by: White Mike

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
White Mike, "Johnny Rebel" ain't the same fella as DAC fyi. That's a common misconception. "Johnny Rebel" is the pseudonym of Cajun/country musician Clifford Joseph "Pee Wee" Trahan. BTW, I don't think the "bruthas" would cotton to ol' Johnny Rebel too much! LOL
smiley2.gif

DAC's solo stuff is great. Also, check him out with Pantera members Vinnie Paul, Rex Brown & (the late, great) Dimebag Darrell on "Rebel Meets Rebel"....BADASS CD....Getcha Pull!!!
smiley4.gif

http://www.rebelmeetsrebel.com

White Mike

Guru
Thanks Dixie. "White Girl with a Ni...." is one of my favorite songs of all time. Is that David Allen or Johnny Reb?

Check out my post "leprechaun in a tree", theres's a great music video on there.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
WM, Sounds like Johnny Reb. I saw those videos on the ghettoites flocking to see the "leperchaun". LOL...those clips speak (volumes) for themselves!
smiley2.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
White Mike, that song is by David Allan Coe. One of my Dad's oldbuddies played fiddle for him back in the 70s.

Johnny Rebel recorded on the Crowley, Louisiana "Rebel Records" label in the mid to late 60s. If you want to get some of his songs, pm me and I'll send you a link.

Guy Drakerecorded a country hit called "Welfare Cadillac" in 1970 that you never hear anymore.