Goyish funerals

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I watched a little of the tape. He seemed to be making fun of the fact that it was an open casket funeral. Do jews never have open casket funerals? I find that hard to believe. Many people who pass on are cremated nowadys anyway but I just don't get the point of the guy. He was making fun of the fact that an old lady was dead and was starting to smell but everyone knows bodies are embalmed. I'm sure it's the same with jews too. What else would jews do with people who die? Sell off the spare parts for $$$$?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Run Stuffing LB said:
This is the face of our jewish enemy. I like how they casually call us "cattle" without even a second thought.

The Zionists are taught from an early age that they are the superior or "chosen" race, and that the "goyim" are just "animals on two legs".

Yet our leaders like Bush, Obama and Harper, being aware of the control the Chosen Ones have over our media, give their unconditional support to Israel.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
JD1986 said:
Run Stuffing LB said:
This is the face of our jewish enemy. I like how they casually call us "cattle" without even a second thought.

The Zionists are taught from an early age that they are the superior or "chosen" race, and that the "goyim" are just "animals on two legs".

Yet our leaders like Bush, Obama and Harper, being aware of the control the Chosen Ones have over our media, give their unconditional support to Israel.

It is the White man who is superior...especially us of Nordish/Tuetonic decent, so the Hebrews are sadly mistaken in their claims of superiority!

P-NutLane

Guru
Better yet, it is the White man who IS the real Hebrew Isrealite. Todays so called Jews are imposters of Babylon, who are ASSumed to be the tribes of Judah, and Benjiman. This is a DEEP subject, that I think the good Lord wants us to be in study about.