Gov. Gary Johnson for president!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
[h=2]Gary Johnson "It's A Rigged Game" Speech At Paulfest[/h]http://xrepublic.tv/node/149

He will be on the ballot in all 50 states with the Libertarian Party.

What I'd like to see is him run with Gov. Jesse Ventura. Those two ex-governors would kick Soetoro-Obama and Romney-Ryan's butt, in debate or physically or any other way (except in the pre-programmed Diebold voting machines).

referendum

Mentor
Gary Johnson would certainly be better than the other two tickets, but if Virgil Goode gets on the ballot in California, I'll probably vote for him over Johnson.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Johnson is open borders on immigration - as I recall, even more so than RomneyObama.

Virgil Goode of the Constitution Party is for cutting legal immigration in addition to stopping the illegal invasion.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
"What I'd like to see is him run with Gov. Jesse Ventura. Those two ex-governors would kick Soetoro-Obama and Romney-Ryan's butt, in debate or physically or any other way"

Ventura, maybe. But Johnson doesn't seem a sound physical specimen. He looks skinny-fat. Romney and Obama would probably both tool him in a fight.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Johnson is open borders on immigration - as I recall, even more so than RomneyObama.

Virgil Goode of the Constitution Party is for cutting legal immigration in addition to stopping the illegal invasion.

Yeah, you're right. Freakin' zio-libertarians. I hereby formally withdraw my endorsement of Gary Johnson.

Virgil Goode for President!!!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Ventura, maybe. But Johnson doesn't seem a sound physical specimen. He looks skinny-fat. Romney and Obama would probably both tool him in a fight.

What I had in mind was a tag team match, Jesse Ventura and...Virgil Goode vs. Romney and Ryan. R & R would come out attired in purple tights, see, and their manager, Sheldon Adelson, all dressed up like the Grand Wizard Of Wrestling, would be at ringside. Jesse would go out to shake hands and then the two R's would jump him but he'd beat them both down and when they were out on their feet he'd tag Virgil Goode, and Virgil would finish them off with drop kicks.

adelsonjlem.jpg

Sheldon Adelson, the Grand Wizard of Romney and Ryan, with his trophy wife

tumblr_ll7ejoRn0w1qbv0dvo1_500.jpg

The original Grand Wizard of Wrestling

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'll be casting a write in vote Virgil Goode (CP) or Merlin Miller (A3P). The Libertarians are too socially moderate to "left" leaning for me.