Google censoring this site. What happened to freedom of speech?

So I noticed Google now completely censors this site out of search results.

Wow, Amerikkkan society has hit a new low. This is censorship and completely undemocratic. This puts USA on the same level as China with its censorship.

Don Wassall has literally went out of his way to ensure this is a peaceful site (absolutely no threats, calls to violence, or hatespeech).

If controversial topics cant be discussed civilly then freedom of speech no longer has a place in American society.

This is political correctness gone mad.

I'm thankful I don't live in USA, with this kind of censorship.

Westside

Hall of Famer
BS2, I just went on Google. punch in both caste football and caste football.us. Castefootball's site was 1st on the list.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
So I noticed Google now completely censors this site out of search results.

Wow, Amerikkkan society has hit a new low. This is censorship and completely undemocratic. This puts USA on the same level as China with its censorship.

Don Wassall has literally went out of his way to ensure this is a peaceful site (absolutely no threats, calls to violence, or hatespeech).

If controversial topics cant be discussed civilly then freedom of speech no longer has a place in American society.

This is political correctness gone mad.

I'm thankful I don't live in USA, with this kind of censorship.
Google is a private company, not a government entity. And it's run by the most leftist liberals imaginable, the ones applauding Mexcrements overrunning the country and condoning black dysfunction. So, if they wish to censor search results based on their PC sensibilities, it's their call. Doesn't make it right.
Also, Google is multinational. Westside mentioned that he was able to get to CF just fine through Google, maybe it's the Canadian government in conjuction with Google that is hampering your results.:icon_wink:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
BS2, I just went on Google. punch in both caste football and caste football.us. Castefootball's site was 1st on the list.
It works now, but for a long time google wouldn't bring it up.

Google again has the "this site may be hacked" fake warning to deter people from coming here.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Google apparently has "uncensored" the site recently, as happened eventually a couple of years ago when CF disappeared from its search results.

Is it deliberate censorship or some other phenomenon, since 98% of the time Caste Football can be found via Google searches. Who knows.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Google has been getting worse and worse in their censorship of websites and info that has not been stamped Glatt Kosher.