Goodbye Barbaro. . . sob, sob

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I just turned on the ABC Evening News, and lo and behold ABC has determined that the most important story in the world today was the death of a horse.

I'm an animal lover, but there is something decidedly warped about the placement of this as the lead story, replete with one of the animal's doctors choking back tears as he talked, along with a shot of a weeping reporter. Reminds me of the misplaced, often irrationalaffection and concern so many whites have for minorities while having no empathy of any sort for their own kind,mixed with hatred for whites who are concerned about their fellow whites.

How many of the legions of Barbaro fans (probably one hundred percent white) who will be crying and sending flowers in honor of a horse, can work up any sympathy or concern at all for, say, the plight of whites in Appalachia, or the white soldiers coming back from Iraq missing arms and legs, or the white children who go to overwhelmingly black public schools, or the literally hundreds of thousands of whites who are victims of black and illegal alien crime every single year? RIP, Barbaro.

Lance Alworth

Mentor
must have been a slow news day
smiley36.gif

LabMan

Mentor
Thousands will line up to see what the groundhog has to say pretty soon!And we wonder why society is where it is!

I remember some time ago when people took off work and school to wave at "free willie"as he passed through many states,being moved to a new location!The even made signs to cheer on a whale!

Some time ago,the first Bush administration cut many medical benefits from seniors.Not long after that,Bush Sr.visited Pittsburgh, Pa.The parkway leading into the city was lined with senior citizens waving to the motorcade,in a freezing rain!An elderly lady told a news outlet that she had been standing there for hours,"to get a chance wave to a real live president" nuff said?!

Freedom

Mentor
I love animals too. Barbaro certainly wasn't aware that his races had any significance to anyone and as a horse, just ran because it seemed natural. His death is sad, but lots of animals die every day.