God help us all! part 2

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The whole thing about Jim DeMint leaving office at this time is bizarre. What happened there? DeMint, was okay for a senator and it makes no sense for him to leave unless it was health or blackmail related. And in an extreme case of flipping the bird to any White aware people that might have supported his mild conservatism, he appoints a black guy to replace him. Big news in the mainstreammedia. A black senator! Not done in the south since reconstruction when they didn't let White men vote. First one since those geniuses in Massascrewsetts sent one of their typical anti-white people senators to f--k the country. I think there is a reason there are so few black senators, and it should be obvious what that reason is.

This will of course ensure that black people will now support the GOP. Not. It's just another ridiculous example of ignorant and ineffective racial pandering by the stupid party. I guess the plan is to make Congress 100% black, minority, or female. That will teach White guys. Wreck their country!! What are they going to do about it anyway??

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I’m not hijacking this thread, just expanding it. This is about as good a place to stick this as any. You may have seen this video; it’s approaching 3 million views on YT. I’m saddened by it.
Grandpa receives tickets to the championship game, he'll be pulling for Alabama.

[video=youtube;qxfTQjH8n4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxfTQjH8n4M[/video]

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Dee (to tha) Dubya eFF. :tsk:

The whole thing about Jim DeMint leaving office at this time is bizarre. What happened there? DeMint, was okay for a senator and it makes no sense for him to leave unless it was health or blackmail related. And in an extreme case of flipping the bird to any White aware people that might have supported his mild conservatism, he appoints a black guy to replace him. Big news in the mainstreammedia. A black senator! Not done in the south since reconstruction when they didn't let White men vote. First one since those geniuses in Massascrewsetts sent one of their typical anti-white people senators to f--k the country. I think there is a reason there are so few black senators, and it should be obvious what that reason is.

This will of course ensure that black people will now support the GOP. Not. It's just another ridiculous example of ignorant and ineffective racial pandering by the stupid party. I guess the plan is to make Congress 100% black, minority, or female. That will teach White guys. Wreck their country!! What are they going to do about it anyway??

I have a suspicion it may have to do with Lyndsey Grahmnesty. They probably anticipate a conservative furor in the mid term election, making Graham vulnerable from a more conservative challenger. (similar to what happened in Utah to incumbent Senator Robert Bennet.) Now, if there is a popular conservative challenger in 2014 he will probably try to pick off the black guy instead of Lyndsey Graham.

So the "conservative" South Carolina republican party has an Indian Governor, black Senator and a homosexual Senator. It is well known on the hill and among the media. Watch the reaction among all the pundits after the :40 second mark in this video. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvH2mpaRqGA

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I have a suspicion it may have to do with Lyndsey Grahmnesty. They probably anticipate a conservative furor in the mid term election, making Graham vulnerable from a more conservative challenger. (similar to what happened in Utah to incumbent Senator Robert Bennet.) Now, if there is a popular conservative challenger in 2014 he will probably try to pick off the black guy instead of Lyndsey Graham.

So the "conservative" South Carolina republican party has an Indian Governor, black Senator and a homosexual Senator. It is well known on the hill and among the media. Watch the reaction among all the pundits after the :40 second mark in this video. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvH2mpaRqGA

Yessir. Ol' "Flimsey G@yham" is one of the many (not so) closeted s0d0mites serving the "corn-soy-vative" GOP. :dodgy: