Girl Scouts Endorse Deviancy

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Michael

Mentor
Great find! Noticed they had a link to the groups web site http://www.honestgirlscouts.com/ .

If one can get a boycott of normal people can devastate a business or organization, far more then the so-called boycotts of the left when some minority group who doesn't use the business, except for shoplifting, boycotts it. The problem is that when a business acts politically correct often times they won't give in, but sometimes they do, and prefer to go under which can take many years to happen with a large business or organization especially if the government or other businesses bail them out.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I once had a good friend whose wife worked for the Girl Scouts in one of their regional offices. It was basically a lesbian business (except for a few-like her-I think). Like nearly every institution in amerika it has been taken over by the perverts and funtions as a propaganda arm for their agenda.

None of these old America 1.0 organizations can be expected to be anything but a shadow of what they once were or were once meant to be. To expect otherwise is to be hopelessly naive. In the case of the Girl Scouts feminist lesbians have co-opted the organization to be a cheerleader for their values and also as a recruitment base for future ideological members and significant others.

I know on the local level there are many good things to get from being a Boy/Girl Scout but any deep involvement will only be possible if you are able to accept the cultural marxist programming.

Anyway white people aren't having enough children to fill these groups up and minorities only are interested in them when they are a means to integrate with decent white families so unless they become part of the govt which is not out of the questions in the Brave New Future ahead of us, they will cease to exist.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I once had a good friend whose wife worked for the Girl Scouts in one of their regional offices. It was basically a lesbian business (except for a few-like her-I think). Like nearly every institution in amerika it has been taken over by the perverts and funtions as a propaganda arm for their agenda.

None of these old America 1.0 organizations can be expected to be anything but a shadow of what they once were or were once meant to be. To expect otherwise is to be hopelessly naive. In the case of the Girl Scouts feminist lesbians have co-opted the organization to be a cheerleader for their values and also as a recruitment base for future ideological members and significant others.

I know on the local level there are many good things to get from being a Boy/Girl Scout but any deep involvement will only be possible if you are able to accept the cultural marxist programming.

Anyway white people aren't having enough children to fill these groups up and minorities only are interested in them when they are a means to integrate with decent white families so unless they become part of the govt which is not out of the questions in the Brave New Future ahead of us, they will cease to exist.

Speak for yourself jaxvid, I'm white and I have 5 children! How many more do I need? Ha, Ha.

I think the local Boy Scouts here are pretty safe, but my boys are involved with athletics, however, I will not let my daughters near The Girl Scouts!

Heck, I'm so paranoid about the lesbian agenda, my 13 year old daughter had her B'day party the other evening and one of her friends wanted to get a picture of her kissing my daughter, well I quickly put an end to any of this nonsense, sorry but I wasn't as familiar with her or her parents and their ideas as I should be, so there were no girls kissing my daughter!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Nothing surprises me anymore, deviant degeneracy is normal....:thumbdown::dizzy: Plus the scouts are a pseudo military organization that attracts tomboy lesbian types. What is weird is that the male branch has had a rash of scandals where various cub scout leaders have either raped/fondled underage boys and the top brass have covered it up. But lesbian perversion is okay?:thumbdown:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
They also embrace the infanticide agenda... :thumbdown:

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=1513972

P.S. - Jax, I've 4 children...so I think many racially conscience Whites get the picture on declining (White birth rates). Also, many fundamentalist Christians & Mormons also have large (White) families. It seems to be the sheeplized lemmings who fall to the cultmarx, anti-White eugenics agenda.