Getting more white heavyweights in eliminators

referendum

Mentor
It seems that the WBC and the IBF have a tendency to have black only heavyweight title eliminator fights of late. Just last Friday Eddie Chambers fought Derrick Rossy in an IBF eliminator, and recently Odlanier Solis defeated Ray Austin in a WBC one. I do recall Chambers earlier defeating Dimitrenko in a WBO fight, and Thompson defeating Krasniqi in a WBO fight as well, so the WBO at least does have some European fighters. Also, the last WBA eliminator had two boxers of at least some white ethnicity, Chagaev and Meehan.
Still, there are so many good white fighters that every title eliminator should have at least one white fighter if not two. Personally, I wouldn't mind if there was an eliminator semifinal of two Europeans, and a similar one of two fighters from the Americas, with the winners squaring off in an eliminator final. Edited by: referendum

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Very true.

It's going to be Sam Peter (who was just dominated and KOed by Wlad) vs. Maurice Harris (a 14 loss journeyman) in the other half of the IBF eliminator.

There are many more deserving white HWs like Boytsov, Ustinov, Pianeta and Helenius.

nine out of ten of the best heavyweights today are white but I can only recall two in the last three years getting title shots, Sosnowski and Chagaev, in the same time how many negros have?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
nine out of ten of the best heavyweights today are white but I can only recall two in the last three years getting title shots, Sosnowski and Chagaev, in the same time how many negros have?

Too damn many! Sam Peter, Eddie Chambers, Solis in a month, Juan Carlos Gomez, Tony Thompson, and countless others.

whiteathlete33 said:
lost said:

Too damn many! Sam Peter, Eddie Chambers, Solis in a month, Juan Carlos Gomez, Tony Thompson, and countless others.
Also Harrison and Ruiz and this Chrisora clown, Haye maybe fighting the negro Mormeck next, very few whites!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:
lost said:

Also Harrison and Ruiz and this Chrisora clown, Haye maybe fighting the negro Mormeck next, very few whites!

Shannon Briggs and Kevin Johnson as well. Both of them are extremely undeserving of title fights.

referendum

Mentor
Fortunately, we have Chagaev as WBA mandatory, and Adamek is supposed to fight one of the Klitschko's in September, so in spite of the lack of white participation in eliminators, the white heavyweights are still getting through to an extent.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
referendum said:
Fortunately, we have Chagaev as WBA mandatory, and Adamek is supposed to fight one of the Klitschko's in September, so in spite of the lack of white participation in eliminators, the white heavyweights are still getting through to an extent.

Haye is using Chagaev's hepatitis as an excuse not to fight him. That scumbag negro will eventually weasel himself out of a fight with Chagaev. Just watch and see.

white is right

Hall of Famer
referendum said:
It seems that the WBC and the IBF have a tendency to have black only heavyweight title eliminator fights of late. Just last Friday Eddie Chambers fought Derrick Rossy in an IBF eliminator, and recently Odlanier Solis defeated Ray Austin in a WBC one. I do recall Chambers earlier defeating Dimitrenko in a WBO fight, and Thompson defeating Krasniqi in a WBO fight as well, so the WBO at least does have some European fighters. Also, the last WBA eliminator had two boxers of at least some white ethnicity, Chagaev and Meehan.
Still, there are so many good white fighters that every title eliminator should have at least one white fighter if not two. Personally, I wouldn't mind if there was an eliminator semifinal of two Europeans, and a similar one of two fighters from the Americas, with the winners squaring off in an eliminator final.
The IBF tend to favor American fighters. Originally this organization was created because the WBA and WBC were Latino controlled organizations. So the eliminators have guys that tend to be weak top ten fighters who are really club fighters like Rossy. As for the WBC King in the past has basically bribed Suliman to rank his fighters and pull shenanigans when another fighter had a belt that King wanted. Ie ranking Oliver McCall and forcing him to fight Lennox Lewis when he was in the process of having a nervous breakdown.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Amren.com said:
On the bright side I'd rather see the K brothers beat up on black fighters.

I enjoy seeing them shatter the racist myth of negro athletic superiority.

About 90% of their opponents from the beginning have been negroes.

photos of Klitschko opponents (click on the year then the name and a photo comes up)

warhawk46

Guru
Most of the top fighters at Heavyweight are now white Europeans. The Klit bros, Chageav, Adamek, etc. Denis Boytsov is a heavyweight who should start making some noise and has all, repeat ALL, the tools to become a huge success and have great popularity Stateside. He has a very exciting, crowd-pleasing style and fast hands. Americans like those types of fighters. I really hope he can maximize all his natural God-given talent and superior athletic ability. The only knock on him is he really needs to step up in class and fight more live fighters. The first few years were record padding; now it is time to go.<div>
</div><div>Would love to see him fight Haye and knock that pathetic guy into retirement.</div>