Gaywad refuses to say pledge

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The topic title is courtesy of my son who would refer to the kid in question in just such a manner.
smiley36.gif

I'm surprised this one hasn't been posted yet. Some 10 year old kid refused to say the pledge of alligence because america does not give liberty and justice for all, especially when it comes to gay rights.

Ha ha I can see using that excuse with my dad when I was a kid.

The article mentions that the teachers hassled him about it, but I doubt they really did. Anyway he told his teacher to go jump in a lake which got him in trouble etc etc.

This is a WTF item for me, I mean what can the kid possibly know about gays? At that age I didn't even know what homosexuality meant.

And as far as the pledge is concerned I'm not that big on it because I feel that pledge was written for a country that's now extinct so there is no applying it to what we have now. But still...

Boy, 10 refuses pledge

Wristshot

My son told me that a teacher congradulated a boy at his high school for admitting he was bi-sexual. Also my son told me that on halloween 2008 most of the male teachers dressed as women,(fishnet stockings etc.) Just what a young man needs to see as he is entering manhood. So I agree that I doubt the teachers hassled the student about standing up for gay rights. Most of the male teachers I have met think like University de-educated women.

Wristshot

I must be tired I forgot to space the sentences. Is there anyway to repair this? BTW some of the things a female teacher have told my son is that only whites are racist, only white people kill, and that women and men are the same height on average. How many 5'3' men do you see running around?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Wristshot, at the top of each post, you'll see a little yellow gear that says "Post Options." If you click on that you'll see an option to edit your post. Then you can change whatever you want to.