Gays vs. Black guy

jcolec02

Mentor
stupid ass link doesnt work...anyways, a gay group demanded that the black dude from Grey's Anatomy apalogize for "homophobic" remarks, guess Homo's carry more wieght than blacks these days...

Gays are about the only people who have a larger lobby than blacks.

Oddly, enough gays are silent about Moslem abuses of gays.

Freedom

Mentor
When did ****s become an ethnic group? You cannot found a legitimate culture based on sodomy. Anyways, there taking over schools and filling them with crap, totalitarian Marxist propaganda, and carcinogens. They've taken television. You can be unofficially barred from colleges for using gay as a pejorative.
They'll turn cities into pillars of salt.
I feel bad for people who have Gay as a last name. Who does Kordell Stewart side with?Edited by: Freedom

Deacon

Guru
Gays are the new protected minority. I'm in College and all I hear is how evil STRAIGHT White men are.

cutty

Guru
I believe the cause of gayness is biological. If the causes are indeed biological, then that means gayness is hereditary. Which means, gays from the beginning of gaydom have been living lies has heterosexuals because society has never accepted them andpassing on their warped genes onto their offspring, who may not be gay, but carry the gay genes.

If gays would just be encouraged to go ahead and be gay, they wouldn't have the need to hide their true nature in hetero relationships, there gay genes would work themselves out of the gene pool over time naturally. Kind of like what happend to the Quakers.

Freedom

Mentor
Huh? There are lots of Quakers. I think you mean the Shakers. Yeah, they didn't have kids, but the 5 or 6 left take old people as converts.

Weltner

Guru
Left-Wing Whites are the only ones left,that have any protection from The System - and Gay White "men" are one of them,provided they're left-wing.