Gays storm church

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Gays storm church

I'm left wondering what the reaction would have been had the parishioners fought back? Or if they raided a mosque in this fashion? Or heaven forbid, a SYNAGOGUE?

P-NutLane

Guru
Its amazing how the hatred for the white Christian is not considerd wrong. You can not hate anybody for any reason, unless its a white Christian! Then the hate is openly promoted!

guest301

Hall of Famer
The men in my church would have fought back, within reason of course. This is our country too and the church has gone too far with the pacifist mentality. We have a cop, firefighters, blue collar workers, ex-military, Steeler Fans, and a CCW instructor in my church, this wouldn't happen to us.

I wonder how many people in that church decided they were wrong and now support gay marriages?
smiley36.gif

These gays have it all wrong. The hispanics and blacks voted this bill down. The gays move into the black and hispanic areas and drive up the real taxes. Soon the minorites lose their homes and have to move. Then white families move in because the neighborhood is safe. Gays should demand that the wall be built on the mexican border and to deport all illegals. When the illegals go, the legal ones leave. Then gays can have their marriages- if they are interested.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
The men in my church would have fought back, within reason of course. This is our country too and the church has gone too far with the pacifist mentality. We have a cop, firefighters, blue collar workers, ex-military, Steeler Fans, and a CCW instructor in my church, this wouldn't happen to us.

i don't know...

one of the questions i have about Christianity is about the right to defend one's person and property. i sent this article to several Christian preachers i know, and they all spoke up in favor of the actions of the churchmembers.

personally, i have a problem with that reaction. the preachers spoke of loving the sinner but hating the sin along with relevant scriptures from the Bible, and that the church did right by holding theirselves to a higher standard of behavior.

i recall that Jesus kicked some ass in church when some money changers were disrespecting God's house. so i wonder what the difference is.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
The report comes just a day after video documentation of pro-homosexual protesters in California challenging a 69-year-old woman to a fight because she was affirming the biblical perspective of homosexuality.

That's real courage to stand up for your cause right there.
smiley24.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
guest301 said:

i don't know...

one of the questions i have about Christianity is about the right to defend one's person and property. i sent this article to several Christian preachers i know, and they all spoke up in favor of the actions of the churchmembers.

personally, i have a problem with that reaction. the preachers spoke of loving the sinner but hating the sin along with relevant scriptures from the Bible, and that the church did right by holding theirselves to a higher standard of behavior.

i recall that Jesus kicked some ass in church when some money changers were disrespecting God's house. so i wonder what the difference is.

There have been many other threads in the past where the topic of Christian pacifism has been debated and I would just as soon not go down that road again. There is a passage in Luke where Jesus commands his disciples to carry swords with them while he sends them to a neighboring town. Those things can only be used for self-defense. I don't think there is a right way or a wrong way to handle it, just different ways. My church would have put those gay people on the ground and kept them there till the cops arrived, this other church in Michigan did just the opposite and God bless them for it. But what if those gays were armed and started shooting women and children in the pews. I just don't beleive that a Christian has to be a perpetual doormat while the world and our country crumbles around us.That s what a good number of us have become but not all of us. There are many Christians over in Iraq and Afghanistan right now fighting for a cause they believe in, so some of us still have some fight and will resist evil to the very end. There are also passages in the bible which state that a thief that you kill when he breaks into your house, God will not hold you accountable for that. I know that passage is Old Testament but I still believe that passage fully applies today. Just my two cents.Edited by: guest301

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Observer said:
I wouldn't have fought back... unless I had a 10' pole and rubber gloves.

Amen to that!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Further proof of the immorality & animalistic mindset of the untermensch sodomite. Their enablement and enpowerment by the Globalist Elite is just another means to undermine our the foundations & traditions of our once great Constitutional Republic!