Frozen Four

hedgehog

Mentor
The road to the frozen four starts this weekend for college hockey. Expect to see the Wisconsin Badgers in the final. All the tough teams are in the opposite bracket, the regionals are in Green Bay and the Frozen Four is in Milwaukee. WTF... can the NCAA be less obvious?North Dakota is playing the best hockey right now, but will have to face a tough Minnesota team in the second round. Here are my predictions for the frozen four. Maine, Wisconsin, North Dakota and Boston University.

hedgehog

Mentor
Well it appears ESPN has bought the rights for the NCAA regionals and in there true communist form will be broadcasting them on the ESPNU channel, which appears to be only available to Direct T.V subscibers, and at a fee of course. Anyone know if the ESPN Zone sports bars play the ESPNU channel? I will go there if I have to.

hedgehog

Mentor
#2 Minnesota gets bounced by #15 Holy cross. The goal tending by Minnesota was pathetic. Holy Cross had 9 total shots on goal and scored 4 goals. If North Dakota gets by Michigan tonight, they will shred Holy Cross tomorrow night. Meanwhile Boston University, stuck it to Nebraska 9-2.

guest301

Hall of Famer
He's MC Hammer and he's "too lugit to quit"
smiley36.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
It's slang for lugitimate..meaning something that is real and genuine. MC Hammer was a famous rapper in the early 90's with crossover appeal to white audiences. He hasn't done much lately except frequent Christian televison alot and some commercials. "too lugit to quit" was his hit breakout song. Not necessarily proud that I know this much about it but he's a ok guy and pretty much a clean respectful rapper.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Thanks for the info. I know who MC Hammer is but I've never heard that song. I know almost nothing about rap except I enjoyed that rap song that Mike Myers did in Goldmember.

joshinva

Frozen Four is in my opinion the best sports has to offer. BC had a shot deflect off the post with 1.4 seconds left that would have sent the national championship game to OT. It was aweome.

Being a native Yank(but I don't claim it anymore) hockey is in my blood. and I've watched the Frozen Fourfor quite a few years now, and everytime it is without question the most intense and dramatic sports event. Anyone who has yet to experience a live hockey game, which is truly a fantastic occasion, watch the Frozen Four. You won't be disapointed