Friday night lights

hedgehog

Mentor
I just saw a commercial about Friday night lights. I think they said it is a new series premiering next week. At the very end of the commercial, for a fraction of a second they show what appears to be some blonde "rolling in the hay" with some black guy. Anyone else see this?

KJV1 said:
I just saw a commercial about Friday night lights. I think they said it is a new series premiering next week. At the very end of the commercial, for a fraction of a second they show what appears to be some blonde "rolling in the hay" with some black guy. Anyone else see this?

Yes I saw it. Must have been good ol' shake-n-bake Boobie Miles in that haystack...lol. Anyway, it made me a little irritable none-the-less.
smiley7.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
well, i watched several episodes, including the one where the black star runningback gets pulled out of the game and big fullback (named Riggins, lol) gets all the carries and gets 3 TDs. he stopped drinking before the game and got in shape...

black rb gets some juice to regain his featured back status...

it is sending some mixed messages, imo.Edited by: backrow

backrow said:
well, i watched several episodes, including the one where the black star runningback gets pulled out of the game and big fullback (named Riggins, lol) gets all the carries and gets 3 TDs. he stopped drinking before the game and got in shape...

Here's a list of why this show is not as bad as it seems:

1. The White RB, Riggins, was brought in and performed well when blacky messed up. Also, theres has been confrontation between these two in the past, and Riggins never backs down from him.

2. The black RB is also cycling steroids now, because his on-field performance has been crap (guess he's not so superior after all). Not only did he start juicing, but he lied to his church (because they gave him the money for it) and said he needed the money for SAT prep classes. lol. yeah right, SAT prep classes, lol.

3. Remember that black thug that moved into town from New Orleans, you know, (Voodoo was his name) the Katrina refugee? Well, he was supposed to take over at QB, but the coach actually had faith in his White QB, and chose him to start over the black kid. Also, the black QB was a real troublemaker on the team, and was eventually kicked off.

There are, however, some reasons NOT to watch the show, but I think the pro's I listed above is, at least, a good start.

backrow

Hall of Famer
good list GF. plus from what i understand, white girl was only messing around with black RB to make her boyfriend, the FB Riggins jealous so she picked his biggest rival.

and injured star QB is Tom Brady's lookalike
smiley36.gif
Edited by: backrow

backrow said:
good list GF. plus from what i understand, white girl was only messing around with black RB to make her boyfriend, the FB Riggins jealous so she picked his biggest rival.
smiley36.gif

My friends and I came up with a term for White girls who have relations with minorites, when we were in high school..."tainted meat". Because once it goes bad, it stays that way.
smiley36.gif
Everytime we saw a White girl with a darky, we'd be like, "Tainted meat, can't hit it.".

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I have been watching the TV series some, and get some enjoyment out of it.

Right now, I'm watching the movie on TV and I remember seeing Dallas Carter in person in 1997 in Shreveport, Louisiana where the white dominated Evangel Christian Eagles whipped the crap out of that all black team. Certainly no intimidation there. That was back when Brock and CoryBerlin and Abram Booty were doing their thing for ECS. They got beat so bad, the only Carter score came late in the game when Evangel was playing their second string. Here's the box from that game. By that time, Evangel was so good, they had to schedule out of state teams to fill in their non-district schedule. I'm sure the arrogant black coaches at Carter figured it would be a cakewalk.
<H3>Evangel 46, Carter 7
(Sep 26, 1997 at Evangel)</H3> Score by Quarters 1 2 3 4 Score
----------------- -- -- -- -- -----
Carter.............. 0 0 0 7 - 7
Evangel............. 26 0 20 0 - 46
</PRE>