Free Health Insurance

Bart

Hall of Famer
There goes Arnold again, trying his damndest to give away our money to illegals. How many more will be streaming across the border for handouts? My insurance premiums are through the roof as it is, and he wants to gouge us even more??

[url]http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-health4jan04,0,76194 45.story?coll=la-home-headlines [/url]
<H1>Gov. to seek insurance for all children</H1>
<DIV =storysub>Illegal immigrants would be covered in his plan to overhaul the state health-care system.
<DIV =storybyline>By Jordan Rau, Times Staff Writer
9:35 AM PST, January 4, 2007

SACRAMENTO â€â€￾ Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger will propose that all Californian children, including those in the state illegally, be guaranteed medical insurance as part of the health-care overhaul he intends to unveil next week, according to officials familiar with the plan.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I wonder what his game is. It must be to get white liberal voters or the media on his side. Everyone in California already has health care. It's called the emergency room, no one is turned away. Why make it state policy??

I am quite dissapointed in Ah-nold. When he first was elected, he made me actually want to live in California.But now, I see that he's no different than any other politician, by pandering to minorities. What makes it worse, is the fact that he fooled voters by running on a Republican ticket, but now he's acting like a typical Democrat.

I'm a Republican, if you guys couldn't already tell.
smiley4.gif

Kaptain

Master
Groundfighter, besides meaningless bickering if you could tell me where repulicans and democrats differ I would love to know.

Kaptain Poop said:
Groundfighter, besides meaningless bickering if you could tell me where repulicans and democrats differ I would love to know.

Good point. What I meant to say was, I'm more on the conservative side of the fence. In other words, my views are that of what a true Republican are supposed to be. As far as political figures go, members of both parties are equally crooked and despicable. They just run for election on different tickets, and have a few different beliefs, which most of them lie about anyway. Case in point, Arnold pandering to the illegals. He ran on a Republican ticket and claimed that he wanted to "clean up" California. But now that he's in office, he is pandering to all the local hispanic politicians, in exchange for their support.