Free Emma West!

Menelik

Mentor
She was taken into custody for her "protection."

[video=youtube;i47HoiM0Au8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i47HoiM0Au8[/video]

SchaafC

Guru
Britain has always been the Zionist pigs testing lab. The first place they pioneered white guilt, unconditional support for a "jewish homeland." These types of thought crimes will be coming to a court near you within before the end of 2012. I can't imagine her being arrested for pointing out that the immigrants were not british. No agenda here, nope! White genocide? What are you talking about? They don't want to kill us they want to breed us out.

Europe

Mentor
I watched some of the media coverage of it on Youtube. They are becoming just like Pravda because they just go along with the party line. John Terry was being questioned by police because of what he said in a game of all things. What a weird country the UK is becoming.

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled " A tale of two “hate crimesâ€￾ on British tram."

A 93 year old man is viciously attacked by a young black thug on a British tram.

The thug is being slapped on the wrist with no jail times.

Meanwhile a white female was arrested and is being held for thought crimes. She was being verbally harassed by a group of immigrants and tells them “you aren’t real Englishâ€￾ over and over.

http://cofcc.org/2011/12/a-tale-of-two-hate-crimes-on-british-tram/

A "mainstream" article entitled " 'You're not British because you're black': Woman charged with racially aggravated harassment after vile rant aboard tram"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ravated-harassment-vile-rant-aboard-tram.html

When Whites are attacked either verbally or physically the government claims they can't do anything but if a Whites says anything after years of abuse, the government launches a full scale manhunt to get them.

The innocent are in jail and the criminals run free. Why don't they arrest the ones who are threatening her? Because they are scared that they might be called racist! The West is occupied by the nonwhite hordes. When the real Reconquista comes is when the Whites reclaim their lands from the nonwhites horde as the Spaniards reclaim their lands from the Muslims. The "elite" want to remain "elite" and if the Whites rise up and expel the invaders who were invited in by the "elite" (just like in the first Reconquista some Spanish invited the Muslims in to fight their fellow Spanish at the urging of the Jews) the old "elite" would be replaced by a new more capable leadership.

Emma West should be FREE and those who would imprison her charged!

Bronk

Mentor
"Protective custody" such a wonderfully Orwellian term. We're taking you into custody for your own good, the definition of the paternalistic state.

Michael

Mentor