fraud mayweather

f3dor

Guru
Apologies if this thread has been done before, delete if applicable.

Doesnt anyone else cringe when they see this ugly specimen on their tv.

How can the self hating white media slate calzaghe for fighting "past it legends". When it was calzaghe who was well past it when he fought them(age 37).

Yet floyd mayweather fought and in some occasions has struggled against past it legends, AND YET HE IS IN HIS PRIME??

Am i going mad folks, am i being to harsh on him? He at 32 has taken on marquez a 36 year old blown up flyweight. A well past it Oscar delehoy(34), and now shane mosley was 38. Had shane been the same age as floyd he would have kncoked out fraud mayweather in that second round imo.

Calzaghe has a far greater CV than mayweather could ever dream of, yet the media seem to drule over him. It really makes me blood boil.

I persoanlly think manny pacquio is one of the greatest fighters ever, but because hes asian the darkie and the rest of the black community claim hes on drugs. This is yet again racism towards asian atheletes. Just like when that asain hurdler won, and the blacks claimed it was drugs again.

Manny pacquio if given the opportunity, will destroy this fraud. Does anyone else agree?

Westside

Hall of Famer
I saw Mayweather v Mosely last week. I have to admit Mayweather looked great against an old Mosely after the 4th round. Mayweather has a good racket going. On "24/7" he plays the ulimate thug/affelet. I would say more than half buy his PPVs just to watch him get KO'd because of his persona.

At this point, a Pacquiao v Mayweather fight would be a toss up, maybe with Floyd getting the odds. There is talk of Mayweather fighting Sergio Marquez at 160 lbs. If Mayweather was to beat Martinez at 160 lbs I would have to admit that Mayweather is an all time great. Pavlik better get set on a Elite trainer and get that rematch with Sergio before Mayweather slips in there.

And Calzaghe is an all time great. Mayweather is a great fighter, but not an all time one at this point and based on his skills and relaxed confidence in the ring he is not a fraud in anyway. I calls them as I sees them.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
"Gayfeather" is a fraud. Who cares if he beat Sugar "****" Mosley. Neither of these two clowns will ever be as good as the K brothers.

ww

Guru
Mayweather's fight against Hatton was rigged. The referee, if you can even call that SOB Joe Cortez a referee, was in Hatton's face all night long distracting him, deducting points for no known reason, not letting him fight on the inside, the works. Hatton was fighting the two of them. In addition the ring was specially built for Mayweather, and had it gotten that far I'm sure the judges had their marching orders too.

ww

f3dor

Guru
ww said:
Mayweather's fight against Hatton was rigged. The referee, if you can even call that SOB Joe Cortez a referee, was in Hatton's face all night long distracting him, deducting points for no known reason, not letting him fight on the inside, the works. Hatton was fighting the two of them. In addition the ring was specially built for Mayweather, and had it gotten that far I'm sure the judges had their marching orders too.

ww

exactly, hatton was stunning mayweather early on in the fight, then the referee cortez basically destroyed hattons gaem plan. Dont forget hatton had to go up a weight class to fight floyd, again to show what a fraud he is.

BTW floyd lost to castillo. The press row, all the pundits and even the ounch stats showed fraud lost that fight.

The guy is skillful defensively, but hes boring and his CV get be debunked quite easily.

JD074

Master
I wasn't really wowed by Mayweather's speed in the Mosley fight. There were a few right hands that impressed me, but other than that it was really his defensive skills and reflexes that shone through. Offensively, he was nothing special. When it was speed vs. speed, Mosley rocked Mayweather twice. But when he tightened up, he made Mosley look like an amateur. Mosley's skills looked crude and one-dimensional by comparison.And Mayweather is very well conditioned, so he was solid down the stretch. The aging Mosley was worn out.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
As I've stated a few times on CF, "Prettymouth Gayweather" would royally have his @$$ handed to him against (even) a B level MMA fighter (in an MMA or "street" fight). He's grossly overhyped.
smiley21.gif

ww

Guru
f3dor said:
ww said:

ww

<div></div>
<div>exactly, hatton was stunning mayweather early on in the fight, then the referee cortez basically destroyed hattons gaem plan. Dont forget hatton had to go up a weight class to fight floyd, again to show what a fraud he is.</div>
<div></div>...

It was the most blatantly crooked refereeing I've seen since Randy Neuman was doing his thing on Andrew Golota. Then to top it off they had L'il Bug Eyes, Max Kellerman, doing a rude and offensive interview with Hatton in the ring afterwards. I'm disappointed in all those thousands of drunken British fans for not rioting. I thought they were supposed to be hooligans. The highlight was when Hatton showed his ass to Cortez.

ww