Frank Maloney is living as a woman now

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I remember Riddick Bowe publicly accused Lennox Lewis, who is very close to Maloney, of being gay.

%C2%A3-Frank%20Maloney

Buqj0skCAAAS2q9.jpg:large

BuqmXuuCAAIvazZ.jpg:large

Frank Maloney has had an assortment of health problems recently. He managed British heavyweight David Price recently, and when Price was stopped by Tony Thompson, Maloney suffered some sort of panic or heart attack and was hospitalized immediately after the fight concluded. It seems his health no longer permits him to manage.

Those pictures do look very gay indeed. Not only did Bowe accuse Lewis of being gay. So did Hasim Rahman who said he knew Lewis was gay in press conference to their rematch. I believe Mike Tyson may have also said he was gay. Do you have a source for Maloney now living as a woman?

Nevermind, I see that boxingscene has an article on its front page about Maloney getting a sex change. Shocking. Might I add there's a difference between being gay and going the full on route of becoming a woman. It's one thing to be gay, entirely another thing to want to become a woman. Many gays love being male and would never do a change. Clearly not the case with Maloney.

What's really interesting about this is that Maloney has a history of badmouthing gays. BBC has an article from 2004 in which Maloney was running as a political candidate and in the article Maloney claims to support traditional families and he also claims gays add nothing to society and the gay parade should be banned. My guess is Maloney was gay, hated gays, and thinks that turning himself into a woman will make his sexuality acceptable. Shame, he would have been better off just admitting he's gay and proud of being a gay male. Personally, I can respect gay men, but its hard to respect men-turned-women.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Those pictures do look very gay indeed. Not only did Bowe accuse Lewis of being gay. So did Hasim Rahman who said he knew Lewis was gay in press conference to their rematch. I believe Mike Tyson may have also said he was gay. Do you have a source for Maloney now living as a woman?
Wow, from a ****ney tough guy former jockey to a closeted queen. I wonder how famous boxing figures will spin this is to the press. Lennox Lewis was mocked as gay by Hasbeen Rockhead during an ESPN interview that resulted in a brawl that looked more real than the recent Shannon Briggs Youtube stalkings. Anyway here is an article about the closeted queen......http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...boxing-promoter-plans-sex-change-surgery.html Ps here is an update with an interview, at least "Kellie" says (s)he doesn't have any desires to be in a relationship with a man. Maloney has grown children and has been married twice. His traipsing around the gay bar scene has been an open secret, Loyd Honeyghan called him a puff years ago....http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/frank-maloney-sex-change-boxing-4030910

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Maniacal crap like this would never have happened years ago, nor would it happen today in a healthy country. Something in the food chain or water supply in the west is making men less masculine and women less feminine. It even goes down to the lower animals, male fish losing their male characteristics, etc. Maybe it's even deliberate, as in James Tiptree's sci fi story "The Screwfly Solution". James Tiptree was, by the way,the nom de plume of a female CIA employee named Alice Sheldon.

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
This is surreal. I mean WTF! This 61 year old man is going to load himself up with estrogen, grow boobs, gain fat, lose facial hair and in the end snip his c*ck and testicles? Friggen freak show the world is devolving into. No doubt he has been violated over and over. SICK!!!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
It says it wants to return to boxing as a "woman" now. Pass the barf bag, please. Thanks.

white is right

Hall of Famer