Female Posters?

Good afternoon gentlemen. As a newbie here I was wondering if there have ever been a ' known ' female poster here. I have no opinion either way .... just kind of curious I guess.
Thanks a bunch.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Good afternoon gentlemen. As a newbie here I was wondering if there have ever been a ' known ' female poster here. I have no opinion either way .... just kind of curious I guess.
Thanks a bunch.

We have had a couple. Not many. And not one in a while that I can think of. That's fairly typical for sports forums and especially a politically incorrect one. There is also an awareness of the MRM (men's right movement) on this board so that would drive many women away also.

Twinkle Toes? Most trollish name of the month I'd say. You might want to make your point while you can? This is a tough crowd.

I don't have a point to make. I was just curious as I have been lurking around this site for the better part of 7 years or so.
Maybe I was just trying to find out what people's girlfriends or wives thought about this site.
I would agree that this site is VERY politically incorect which I think is a good thing.
Iv'e seen a few posters talk about their coworkers and other racially unaware people and I cannot believe more people can't see what is really there.