Fedor vs. Dan Henderson

icsept

Master
The subplot of the premature stoppage is Dana White's hatred of Fedor. Of course, Herb Dean is Dana White's boy, and would most likely ref the fight in favor of Henderson.

Dana White was particularly classless on twitter, repeatedly insulting Fedor and his fans.

One thing is certain, Fedor is a class act. He never claimed to be the best ever. So, gloating over his losses and calling him overrated is stupid. He never promoted himself.

Also, Dana White is lame with his petty attacks on Strikeforce. The reality is that the UFC has plenty of flaws, including hyping a WWE star with 5 career fights as the greatest heavyweight in the world. Dana's mad because his heavyweight was proven a fraud, so now he gloats about Fedor.

Also, why does Cain Velasquez go more than a year before his first scheduled title defense?!! Who's going to keep paying $50 for PPV for all the lightweight matchups and reruns. Hell, a month of Showtime cost me $8.50, and there are plenty of free fights on cable with Bellator, and Strikeforce and UFC on Spike.

Anyway, I think Dana White is out of line and needs to check his ego and worry about the UFC.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Cain Velasquez was out six to eight weeks with a shoulder injury that occurred in December. He was suppose to fight JDS, but had to back out and that is why JDS fought Carwin. Personally I think good news for Fedor is he will most likely get a rematch with Werdum, because of the Strikeforce tournament is takeing away all heavyweight options.

Anak

Mentor
People are saying Fedor was unconscious from an uppercut. This is not true. Henderson lifted Fedor up as he was reversing the position and that's why Fedor landed on his face. He was also always moving to defend himself.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The subplot of the premature stoppage is Dana White's hatred of Fedor. Of course, Herb Dean is Dana White's boy, and would most likely ref the fight in favor of Henderson.

Dana White was particularly classless on twitter, repeatedly insulting Fedor and his fans.

One thing is certain, Fedor is a class act. He never claimed to be the best ever. So, gloating over his losses and calling him overrated is stupid. He never promoted himself.

Also, Dana White is lame with his petty attacks on Strikeforce. The reality is that the UFC has plenty of flaws, including hyping a WWE star with 5 career fights as the greatest heavyweight in the world. Dana's mad because his heavyweight was proven a fraud, so now he gloats about Fedor.

Also, why does Cain Velasquez go more than a year before his first scheduled title defense?!! Who's going to keep paying $50 for PPV for all the lightweight matchups and reruns. Hell, a month of Showtime cost me $8.50, and there are plenty of free fights on cable with Bellator, and Strikeforce and UFC on Spike.

Anyway, I think Dana White is out of line and needs to check his ego and worry about the UFC.

Good call. While (Anti)White & the Fertittas have helped to take MMA "supernova" & are marketing gurus, Dana is a world class d0uchebag & egomaniac. Fedor is one of the most humble MMA fighters on the planet and has more class in his pinky finger than (Anti)White has in his entire sorry carcass.

Zeus

Guru
Fedor destroyed Rizzo in less than two minutes, he looked like the old prime Fedor. I do not understand Russian though and it looks like Fedor is retiring?!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Fedor still could KO anyone if he landed square on. He's not the best P4P & overall fighter of 3-4 years ago, but still very dangerous. I still think he should drop down to LHW.