Federally subsidized housing

foobar75

Master
Ah yes, the beauty of diversity and social engineering:

Link

Some highlights:

As more and more black renters began moving into this mostly white San Francisco Bay Area suburb a few years ago, neighbors started complaining about {i]loud parties, mean pit bulls, blaring car radios, prostitution, drug dealing and muggings of schoolchildren.[/i]

Longtime homeowners complained that the new arrivals brought crime and other troubles. In 2006, violent crime in Antioch shot up about 19 percent from the year before, while property crime went down slightly.

"In some neighborhoods, it was complete madness," said longtime resident David Gilbert, a black retiree who organized the United Citizens of Better Neighborhoods watch group. "They were under siege."

Edited by: foobar75

icsept

Master
White Flight is a true phenomenon. Flight to the suburbs and exclusive neighborhoods will not be tolerated for much longer. Eventually Whites will leave the country, if necessary.

white is right

Hall of Famer
You know things are nuts when a black homeowner is complaining about his own people. Maybe this was what Obama was saying about raising the living standards for all Americans.....
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif
By the way where can I sign up for a subsidized monster home...
smiley5.gif
Edited by: white is right