Fast white athletes

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
here is the thing. Matt Jones is super fast. Kevin Curtis is superfast. How can there only be a handful of white guys who are this fast. The way I see it if even one white guy can have this speed then there are plenty more. Thank the NFL

lumsdenpower

Mentor
Jared Zabransky is fast
Josh McCown is fast
Anthony Gonzales is fast
Eric Weddle is fast
John Wendling is fast
Sabby Pittscelli is fast
Greg Olsen is fast
Jeremy Shockey is fast
Drew Bennett is fast
Tim Dwitgh is fast
Wes Welker is fast
Stuart Schwegeirt is fast
Dustin Fox is fast
Brian Urlacher is fast
Chad Greenway is fast
Bobby Carpenter is fast
AJ Hawk is fast
..and the list can continue...

KG2422

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
by the way  Gonzalez is not white.  he is hispanic.

Dude. Hispanic is not a race. Spaniards are European whites. That is what Gonzo is.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
anyways what i am trying to point out is that not only can these white athletes pull these numbersbut there are many more. Where are they

Triad

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
yes i know this.  but this is only a handful.  meanwhile the blacks have hundreds

Next fall take a look at the high school football player's 40 times. You will see many, many white skill players with fast 40 times. Then come national signing day you won't hear anything about 90% of them. Many of the ones you do hear about will be moved to other less "skilled" positions and/ or asked to bulk up to help the team. The majority not selected to big time college football will either end their playing careers or go the small college route.

In contrast the skilled black players with similar "speed" will spend the next 3-5 years of their lives working out at top notch college programs with the best coaches and facilities. They will do this for 10-11 months of the year. Then four years later someone will write a post about why aren't there any fast white football players in the nfl.

Freedom

Mentor
I know a guy who ran track. Ran the 100 meters in 10.7!
He played water polo. I know another who ran a track indoors and ran one hell of a 60 meters. He plays lacrosse and never made it as a HS wideout because the quarterback wasn't to good.

Just about every white athlete in I-AA or I-A is fast for his size. Heck, we've got PUNTERS running 4.2s!!!

When that happens, you know you've got speed.

"anywayswhat i am trying to point out is that not only can these white athletes pull these numbers but there are many more. Where are they"

They work at regular jobs like you and I after their stellar DII college careers, because of the deeply entrenched caste system will not allow them to play at D 1 and Pro levels due to socially engineered coaches, scouts and owners that believe whites are slow and nonathletic.

Sorry to point out the obvious, but it may be because black people as a race are naturally faster thatn whites anyways.

SteveB

Mentor
Here is a list of high school football players that ran a sub 4.40 second 40 at the Nike Camps last year. Notice how many didn't get an offer from a Division 1 school.

Fastest White High School Players

Also, a lot of really fast football players end up playing baseball. Aaron Luna (all state RB w/4.38 speed playing baseball at Rice) and Clint Stubbs (ran a 21.34 200m last year at the TX state meet going to UT to play baseball) come to mind.Edited by: SteveB

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
good post SteveB. but if you check out websites like rivals.com or whatever it is you basically have no white kids as cornerbacks, running backs, or wide receivers and these are the high school rankings.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
yea rivals.com they only have a handful of white kids at wide receiver or running back. it seems that this website is even worse than ever.

SteveB

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
good post SteveB.  but if you check out  websites like rivals.com or whatever it is  you basically have no white kids as cornerbacks, running backs, or wide receivers and these are the high school rankings.

That is exactly the point of castefootball. There many very talented white high school football players with tremendous speed and athletic ability who are simply not recruited to Division 1 football programs. There are many all state WRs, RBs, and DBs that don't get a shot.

As for Rivals.com and Scout.com, there is a suspicion among many that follow high school recruiting that those websites make their ratings based on which players are getting the most offers from powerhouse programs and not necessarily ability. For instance, if a player gets 10 offers from the top 10 programs, then that player gets a 5 star rating. The sites are not a bunch of expert scouts evaluating talent, simply reflecting what coaches are telling them about players. This further perpetuates the caste system that is in place, while helping the top programs to compete for the mythical recruiting championship, which motivates rich boosters to pour more money into the programs. More money means better facilities and better coaching and thus the cycle continues.

lumsdenpower

Mentor
GSOT said:
Sorry to point out the obvious, but it may be because black people as a race are naturally faster thatn whites anyways.
yeah maybe BUT white player are not slow! They are fast too!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
that may be true. what ever happened to Ray Van Peenan from NJ. He was the best back in the state and hes not even there.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
absolutely amazing. u can check out state by state prospects in rivals. even go to oklahoma or arizona where the black population is very small and all the receivers and running baciks are black. unbelievable. just makes me so damn mad.