Fast-twitch Gordon Beckham!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I've seen ESPN give him praise, but I've also seen them hide a few of his HR's from their game recap videos/highlites of the White Sox.

ESPN also continues to downplay Beckham's current power and his power potential in the future. Well, Beckham just hit long ball #13 today.

In a full season, he will be a player that consistently hits 25 HR per season. That sounds like a very reasonable projection.

Young Gordon has a steely demeanor when he's in the batter's box and on defense. He has my utmost respect as he clearly respects the game.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Beckham had the game-winning hit a few days ago!

Beckham hits 6th Sept. HR: White Sox 3B Gordon Beckham homered on Friday night in a 2-0 win over the Tigers. Beckham swatted his 14th of the season and second in three games. He hit a two-run shot that scored both Chicago runs in the win. Beckham is hitting .267 in his rookie season.
(Updated 09/26/2009)

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/players/playerpage/1660445

Edited by: Deadlift

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Beckham was considered one of the best prospects in all of the league for a decent part of his minor league career, so this type of production shouldn't surprise anyone. Keep at it, Gordon!