Farrakhan Revels in Whites' Future as U.S. "Minority"

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

referendum

Mentor
Farrakhan should know that American blacks would be better off in a 90-10 nation (90% white, 10% black) US than a Brazilified America. Does he really think Blacks are better off in Brazil today than in the still whiter US? Blacks made tremendous economic and social progress in the 1950's, an era of pro-white immigration policy. A mostly white America benefits black Americans too.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Blacks stand to lose. The Asians, Arabs, Hispanics and others will not give blacks affirmative action and an endless supply of welfare handouts and preferences like whitey did/does. They will also retaliate against black crimes and race attacks, like we used to. Negroes will be crying for the ol' white Southerners to come rescue them but it will be too late.

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of people ...

white is right

Hall of Famer
Farrakhan should know that American blacks would be better off in a 90-10 nation (90% white, 10% black) US than a Brazilified America. Does he really think Blacks are better off in Brazil today than in the still whiter US? Blacks made tremendous economic and social progress in the 1950's, an era of pro-white immigration policy. A mostly white America benefits black Americans too.
Also in Brazil Mulattos like Farakhan virtually never consider themselves Black so only full blooded African looking types are viewed as Black. This makes it tougher for the downtrodden Blacks to get any scraps out of the government. White guilt for the vestiges of slavery and post reconstruction were the greatest thing for all classes of Blacks. The working class that are willing to work have quotas for government jobs, college educated Blacks can rise above their credentials to run government institutions(many times at the detriment to the jurisdiction) and the wefare class get fairly generous benefits of welfare. This will all end as as Blacks become another minority in a sea of minorities.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"...butters up to the mexcrements regarding the land "stolen" from them by us gringos."

First thing the Mexican invaders do when they take over a neighborhood is kick out the blacks. I've just been in southern Cal. Almost all Mexican; almost no blacks, Except for tiny isolated pockets, Mexico is a virtually negro-free country. You gotta hand it to them in that respect.

The southwest and west was never Mexican land. It was Indian land. The Mexicans never defeated the Indians. Why was it Mexican land? Because the Pope handed the Emporer of Mexico a piece of paper saying so?

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
"...butters up to the mexcrements regarding the land "stolen" from them by us gringos."

First thing the Mexican invaders do when they take over a neighborhood is kick out the blacks. I've just been in southern Cal. Almost all Mexican; almost no blacks, Except for tiny isolated pockets, Mexico is a virtually negro-free country. You gotta hand it to them in that respect.

The southwest and west was never Mexican land. It was Indian land. The Mexicans never defeated the Indians. Why was it Mexican land? Because the Pope handed the Emporer of Mexico a piece of paper saying so?
Yes the Native tribes regarded themselves as whatever tribe they were and not Spanish nationals or Mexican nationals and fought both governments when their land was encroached upon.

Michael

Mentor
This Negro will always be good only to shine my shoes and bring me cold water during the hot summers when I work out!

Someone tell this Negro that whites have always been a slight minority worldwide, yet they have contributed and invented pretty much everything for this planet.

Some Negroes in the US need to know their position in this world again, obviously!

You won't want blacks getting your cold water or shining your shoes after all the blacks are likely to spit in the water and machines or White liberals, after all what can most of them do other then mess up a government and unskilled labor, would likely do a better job. The nonwhites' place is not in White lands. All labor in a White society MUST be done by Whites even fetching cold water and shining shoes! If we put nonwhites in White lands in "their place", the cycle will start again and in a couple of generation the grandchild and great grandchild of the White nationalist will form an "elite" that will view nonwhite servants (slaves) as above common Whites.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
You won't want blacks getting your cold water or shining your shoes after all the blacks are likely to spit in the water and machines or White liberals, after all what can most of them do other then mess up a government and unskilled labor, would likely do a better job. The nonwhites' place is not in White lands. All labor in a White society MUST be done by Whites even fetching cold water and shining shoes! If we put nonwhites in White lands in "their place", the cycle will start again and in a couple of generation the grandchild and great grandchild of the White nationalist will form an "elite" that will view nonwhite servants (slaves) as above common Whites.

Amen! :thumbup:

Zeus

Guru

I could not agree more with all you said my friend, but I thought I was being more than clear that I was being sarcastic with my comments. Of course I would not want a Negro to bring my water, if he spit in my water, I might died from poisoning. I agree with all you said, the position of non whites is in non white lands, full-stop.