Farrakhan Accuses Jews of hurting blacks

Even a broken clock is right two times every day!
smiley29.gif

Alpha Male

Mentor
This is an interesting showdown, a ring side thriller gentleman, between two equally complaining, collectively obsessed groups, one of whom empowered the other and now, all grown up, wants to wrestle the giant. Any bets on who will win the ideolgical showdown? In this corner we have theanti-semiteand in the other the rascist. I'm just glad that for once "whitey" is out of it, comfortably sitting ringside, drinking a beer and smoking a cigar. Edited by: Alpha Male

Paleocon

Guru
Alpha Male said:
I'm just glad that for once whitey is out of it, comfortably sitting ringside, drinking a beer and smoking a cigar.

Not really. They will probably settle this dispute with "whitey's" wallet.

DWFan

Mentor
Alpha Male said:
This is an interesting showdown, a ring side thriller gentleman, between two equally complaining, collectively obsessed groups, one of whom empowered the other and now, all grown up, wants to wrestle the giant.  Any bets on who will win the ideolgical showdown?  In this corner we have the anti-semite and in the other the rascist.  I'm just glad that for once "whitey" is out of it, comfortably sitting ringside, drinking a beer and smoking a cigar. 

I bet on the blacks. The Jews have nowhere to run.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
This is nothing new. The black "representatives" have always shown a bit of ingratitude to their enablers. Remember when the "Reverend" Jesse Jackson referred to New York as "Hymietown"? Edited by: FootballDad

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
This is nothing new. The black "representatives" have always shown a bit of ingratitude to their enablers. Remember when the "Reverend" Jesse Jackson referred to New York as "Hymietown"?

I remember that. I also remember when Sharpton started a riot and some Jewish business owner was killed in NY. Jackson also stated he spit in white peoples food. What great black leaders.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Believe it or not, more than a few white people have told me that video you just posted is not of a black racist. It's just a black man responding to years of oppression and racism at the hands of the white man. That's how stupid and brainwashed some white people have become.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'm no wholesale fan of Farrakhan or the NOI, BUT I respect his stance against race mixing, calling out the dangerous of toxic vaccines like H1N1 (for de-population/eugenics), the Z.O.G. & acknowledging 9/11 as an inside job. the NOI invited George Lincoln Rockwell to an event in 1961. Remember, the ADL brands Farrakhan an enemy...just as they do Dr.Duke and would surely label us CF members.

NOI/Elijah Muhammed & Rockwell/ANP

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

jcolec02

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
I'm no wholesale fan of Farrakhan or the NOI, BUT I respect his stance against race mixing, calling out the dangerous of toxic vaccines like H1N1 (for de-population/eugenics), the Z.O.G. & acknowledging 9/11 as an inside job. the NOI invited George Lincoln Rockwell to an event in 1961. Remember, the ADL brands Farrakhan an enemy...just as they'd surely do CF members.

NOI/Elijah Muhammed & Rockwell/ANP
I have read that the Honorable Elijah Mohamed thought highly of George Lincoln Rockwell and vice versa.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Farrakhan is a dangerous man. He is the equivalent of a modern day Hitler. He is easily one of the worst anti-white racists on the planet. Just because he is going after Jews doesn't make me have any respect for what he stands for.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Obviously he was pro-white. Farrakhan would try to eliminate the whole white race the same way Hitler tried to eliminate Jews. He doesn't have the means or intelligence to do it though.

jwhite96

Guru
Kaptain Poop said:
Hitler was pro-white, just for the record. I think I read that somewhere.
smiley2.gif

Excluding Jews , Hitler killed at least 20 million Russian Christians,,plus millions of others and was responsible for the death of millions of his own people. Another "pro-white" like Hitler and there won't be any whites left.

Westside

Hall of Famer
lost, thumbs up for standing up for a member of WA 33's stature against unwarranted sarcasism.
smiley20.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
Its a given that most of the black population is behind the power curve. Hell, look how whites have been manipulated by the Chosen and their interloopers. Frankly, I am surprised that "some" blacks are waking up to the fact that they have been "useful idiots" on a mass scale against themselves and whites. Well, at least now some are sounding the alarm.

Funny, Farrakan has gandered some respect from me in his teachings of self responsiblity and not race mixing. Sure, I would never have him over for dinner and know he is anti white, but most of CF members in some degree are anti black, or anti Jew for that matter.

Westside

Hall of Famer
This Farrakan is an interesting, albeit corrupt fellow. A couple of years ago he was on his death bed with advanced colon cancer. Now he is up and full of piss and vingear. If you look at him, he is probably 3/4 white. I guess the negro in him is raging and the white part is just watching him to see what happeans.

Also, for those of you who don't know, he had a heavy hand in the demise of Malcom X. It is said he was the shot caller of the negros who went to the dance hall and gunned Malcom down.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
This Farrakan is an interesting, albeit corrupt fellow. A couple of years ago he was on his death bed with advanced colon cancer. Now he is up and full of piss and vingear. If you look at him, he is probably 3/4 white. I guess the negro in him is raging and the white part is just watching him to see what happeans.

Also, for those of you who don't know, he had a heavy hand in the demise of Malcom X. It is said he was the shot caller of the negros who went to the dance hall and gunned Malcom down.

Westside, I have always wondered why these mulattos are so anti white? After all they are half white themselves. Some prime examples that come to mind are Alicia Keys and here disgusting racist comments. It's obvious that the black parent taught them to be racist against whites. It's never the other way around. How many mulattos have you seen that make anti-black comments?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
jwhite96 said:
Excluding Jews , Hitler killed at least 20 million Russian Christians,,plus millions of others and was responsible for the death of millions of his own people. Another "pro-white" like Hitler and there won't be any whites left.

Hitler never killed that many Russian Christians, but he did cause the deaths of a lot of courageous white men on both sides. His decision to hold Stalingrad during the winter was crazy and caused the destruction of Germany's best army.

The worst mass murderer of the 20th century was a Jew, Lazar Kaganovitch, who was responsible for the deaths of about 20 million Orthodox Christians in the USSR over a period of ten years or so. Some 10 million people, including 7 million Ukrainians, were deliberately starved to death during the Holodomor of 1932-33 in the Ukraine, Southern Russia and Kazahkstan.

Kaganovich had a lot of influence over the Chosen Ones' puppet "Big Brother" leader, the drunkard Joseph Stalin. Stalin's wife was mysteriously murdered while he was having an affair with Kaganovich's sister. She had spoken out against the mass murders going on in the Ukraine at that time, so the Chosen Ones silenced her forever.

Westside

Hall of Famer
WA 33 the only one that comes to mind is Jennifer Beal of "Flashdance" fame. I think mentioned that she was embasrrassed by ghetto behavior and considers herself "multi racial". She has never made anti white statements to the best of my knowledge.

whiteathlete33 said:
Westside said:

Westside, I have always wondered why these mulattos are so anti white?  After all they are half white themselves.  Some prime examples that come to mind are Alicia Keys and here disgusting racist comments.  It's obvious that the black parent taught them to be racist against whites.  It's never the other way around.  How many mulattos have you seen that make anti-black comments?
That's easy, the jewish media hand pick their mulattos for their anti- white hate they feel.....