Fantasy Football -- Save Our League!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We need one CFer to join the Lambert League, the fantasy league started by Caste Football back in 2007. It's a 12 team dynasty league with IDP (individual defensive players).

It would be a real shame for the Lambert League to go under after 17 seasons. It's getting late in the game as the NFL regular season is fast approaching and we need a hero to step up and join and save the league, and have a lot of fun while doing so. We still need to conduct our six round draft before the season starts but we need a 12th owner to do so. If interested post here or PM me.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I encourage someone to join. I joined a decade ago and it’s been a blast. Lot of fun and good competition.

Warhawk_46

Master
How does this work? What is cost to buy in?
I’m not one for ff but willing to help.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cool, let me hear back from Warhawk first to see if he wants the open team, if not then I'll pm you with more details.

BTW the open team (owned by CF poster Flint for many years) has Christian McCaffrey on it.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Cool, let me hear back from Warhawk first to see if he wants the open team, if not then I'll pm you with more details.

BTW the open team (owned by CF poster Flint for many years) has Christian McCaffrey on it.
I’m good with being the backup. Thanks

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
A big thanks to Snow Plow, who decided to have some fun and joined the Lambert League, which is now on target to begin its 18th season.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Welcome Snow Plow!! You'll find me competing as The Lunchpailers. Best of luck.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the recently completed CF Lambert Dynasty League's rookie/FA draft: