Fall Of The Republic

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Alex Jones' latest documentary "Fall Of The Republic" is due out on 10/21. This film documents how the Central Banking Cartel is bankrupting the US economy by design, as puppet leaders (of the NWO) push for "Global governance", carbon taxation and a growing police state.

Fall Of The Republic

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Alex Jones is a true patriot, albeit a bit crazy. I will be sure to check his latest work out.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Freethinker said:
Alex Jones is a true patriot, albeit a bit crazy. I will be sure to check his latest work out.

smiley36.gif
The problem with excessive alarmism and always portraying everything as a worst case scenario is that your audience gets addicted to ever greater doses of the "red meat." When you painted the government as pure evil years ago, then what is it now? Eventually you go off the deep end or burn out.

Not knocking Jones per se as I think he is quite talented and courageous and it's better to overstate what's happening than to pretend everything is still basically fine as just about all the rest do, but it's hard to keep topping yourself after a certain point.

Bronk

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
The problem with excessive alarmism and always portraying everything as a worst case scenario is that your audience gets addicted to ever greater doses of the "red meat." When you painted the government as pure evil years ago, then what is it now? Eventually you go off the deep end or burn out.

I agree, to an extent. I've been expecting the Republic to collapse for 30 years. I'm a bit dubious about Alex Jones, my own self.

But, when hasn't the state been evil? States are crimminal enterprises and always have been.Edited by: Bronk

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good points, Don and Bronk. That's pretty much what happened after Van Halen's debut album. No new weapons left to pull out of the guitarsenal meant almost everything that came after was a disappointment.