Extinction is Forever

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
JD my friend, this link goes nowhere ...

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i LOVE that song by Saga!
smiley32.gif

i listen to it very, very often. i posted a link toa video with her in itin another thread somewhere... great pick, JD.
smiley32.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i just watched both the othervideos you provided, JD, and i want to say thank you!

they were powerful. and important.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The Good Lord said it Genesis..."Go Forth and multiply"...that's the solution for the White race!

StarWars

Mentor
The upside is multiracial relationships with whites are more uncommon because we are the best looking race by far.Edited by: StarWars

Bart

Hall of Famer
StarWars said:
The upside is multiracial relationships with whites are more uncommon because we are the best looking race by far. Blacks can have the fat ones...

No, not even the fat ones.
smiley36.gif
I understand your sentiment, but whether a white person is fat, skinny, ugly, or intellectually slow it really doesn't matter. They still are capable of gifting the world with white children, which are the most valuable and precious life forms on the planet. Too few of us already.

StarWars

Mentor
Bart said:
StarWars said:
The upside is multiracial relationships with whites are more uncommon because we are the best looking race by far. Blacks can have the fat ones...

smiley36.gif
I understand your sentiment, but whether a white person is fat, skinny, ugly, or intellectually slow it really doesn't matter. They still are capable of gifting the world with white children, which are the most valuable and precious life forms on the planet. Too few of us already.
Agreed, but Im not getting the fat ones, other white people can.
smiley2.gif
If we were 80% of the world Id be more ok with interracial relationships, but like you said we are a dying race, and it would be a shame if we vanished from the face of the earth.

j41181

Master
JD1986 said:
Great Video!

I saw this a few times already. It really feels sad when a true believer thinks about it. The white race is being deliberately wiped out. No one seems to think it's a crime. The birth control thing is only being applied in Western Nations. You don't see such things in Africa, the Middle East, and all of Asia (save for Japan). The are indeed White Nationalist walking about, but only in the shadows. The moment they come out in the open, they are hunted down by their own brain-washed fellow kind. These people (wiggers) don't seem to realize they are dooming themselves as well, only content in seeing different racial faces, unaware there won't be any of their kind left in the end. White people give, and give, adopt and adopt, not realizing their kind will get replace by less deserving races. While it seems unlikely, I wish for WORLD WAR III to explode one day!!! It will be a great opportunity for White Nationalist to fight back and reclaim what is rightfully theirs in this world.
smiley2.gif

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
i LOVE that song by Saga!
smiley32.gif

i listen to it very, very often. i posted a link to a video with her in it in another thread somewhere... great pick, JD.
smiley32.gif

smiley20.gif
I just recently discovered Saga on YouTube, she's wonderful! I wish there was some way to find her CDs.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:
Great Video!

I saw this a few times already. It really feels sad when a true believer thinks about it. The white race is being deliberately wiped out. No one seems to think it's a crime. The birth control thing is only being applied in Western Nations. You don't see such things in Africa, the Middle East, and all of Asia (save for Japan). The are indeed White Nationalist walking about, but only in the shadows. The moment they come out in the open, they are hunted down by their own brain-washed fellow kind. These people (wiggers) don't seem to realize they are dooming themselves as well, only content in seeing different racial faces, unaware there won't be any of their kind left in the end. White people give, and give, adopt and adopt, not realizing their kind will get replace by less deserving races. While it seems unlikely, I wish for WORLD WAR III to explode one day!!! It will be a great opportunity for White Nationalist to fight back and reclaim what is rightfully theirs in this world.
smiley2.gif

I'm glad you liked the video, but please don't post statements like "I wish for WORLD WAR III to explode..." on this site. Seeing something like that just reinforces the negative image the brainwashed public has of white nationalists.
smiley22.gif

The singer Saga, with her thoughtful lyrics and soft voice, is very effective in getting the positive message - that the white race is something worth preserving - across to the average person.

But saying you wish for "WW III to explode" is sure to turn people away. War and violence will only hasten our demise - there are wiser ways to fight back.

Another good video:

systematic ethnic genocide

j41181

Master
JD1986 said:
j41181 said:
Great Video!

smiley2.gif

I'm glad you liked the video, but please don't post statements like "I wish for WORLD WAR III to explode..." on this site. Seeing something like that just reinforces the negative image the brainwashed public has of white nationalists.
smiley22.gif

The singer Saga, with her thoughtful lyrics and soft voice, is very effective in getting the positive message - that the white race is something worth preserving - across to the average person.

But saying you wish for "WW III to explode" is sure to turn people away. War and violence will only hasten our demise - there are wiser ways to fight back.

Another good video:

systematic ethnic genocide
As beautiful the video was, it left a sad and frustrated feeling in me. It was totally wrong for me to post such a negative thing. I guess I still need some growing. I guess it's time I take time out and smell the roses. I might as well just enjoy the summer 'cause, Politics is just not my thing!
smiley9.gif

Sorry to everyone who got scared or offended. It was not my intention. Peace and enjoy the summer. War is hell and never a good thing!
smiley18.gif
Edited by: j41181

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
That's okay, j41181. It was nothing serious, but always be aware that we should be careful not to give those who hate us anything they can use against us.

Europe

Mentor
StarWars said:
Bart said:
StarWars said:

smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif
If we were 80% of the world Id be more ok with interracial relationships, but like you said we are a dying race, and it would be a shame if we vanished from the face of the earth.

Unfortunately, just about all white American women are fat. Then, you get some guys who get all the good looking ones. I must say I despise all these actors or athletes who can get all these great looking women. Well, you can't always get what you want I guess.

Every white man should cringe at the thought of Carmen Electra with Rodman. She would rather be with Rodman than me? That makes me puke.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Europe said:
StarWars said:
Bart said:
StarWars said:

smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

Unfortunately, just about all white American women are fat. Then, you get some guys who get all the good looking ones. I must say I despise all these actors or athletes who can get all these great looking women. Well, you can't always get what you want I guess.

Every white man should cringe at the thought of Carmen Electra with Rodman. She would rather be with Rodman than me? That makes me puke.
Most White women are fat? you must live in a bad place, id recommend moving to greener pastures. Most White women I know at least have respect for their bodies. And I live in a state that is one of the fattest in America, lots of fried food and still only a small percentage of the White chicks are fat.

But a good percentage of them seem trashy, but like i said, they at least keep their bodies in shape for the most part. Luckily I found my woman in Colorado, one of the healthiest states i believe. Lots of pretty White chicks who are in shape from what i have seen while i was there.

and i dont think Carmen Electra is fully WhiteEdited by: dwid

Westside

Hall of Famer
DWID Carmen is fully white. She went through a curious phase in her dysfunctional life and hooked up with Rodman. But don't forget Prince was riding her like a champ as well in the beginning. Now she is into white dudes. I know she was married to Navarro of the Red Hot Chili Peppers and now, I can not remember who she is with now. I know he is white. I think?
smiley36.gif

j41181

Master
The song's title can be an eye-opener to any dedicated white person:
I won't let the sun go down on me!
smiley2.gif

Nik Kershaw - I won't let the sun go down on me (1983)

The song doesn't exactly refer to white people, but the video certainly does. Seeing those white children and Nik Kershaw as statues, it brought me the feeling that, the only white people left on Earth will be statues. Not to mention only seen on TV and CG's (computer generated).
smiley5.gif
Edited by: j41181

Europe

Mentor
dwid said:
Europe said:
StarWars said:
Bart said:
StarWars said:

smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

Most White women are fat? you must live in a bad place, id recommend moving to greener pastures. Most White women I know at least have respect for their bodies. And I live in a state that is one of the fattest in America, lots of fried food and still only a small percentage of the White chicks are fat.

But a good percentage of them seem trashy, but like i said, they at least keep their bodies in shape for the most part. Luckily I found my woman in Colorado, one of the healthiest states i believe. Lots of pretty White chicks who are in shape from what i have seen while i was there.

and i dont think Carmen Electra is fully White

Maybe I should move to the South because in the upper midwest they are very fat on average. There aren't many decent looking ones. Many are huge. There are a few good looking ones.There are maybe 15% when I see them I think hey she's cute and many of those smoke which I can't stand. We were having a meeting and there were maybe 10 women in the meeting and only 1 was I remotely attracted to.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Well, the upside is if we're extinct, we won't know it, and the rest of humanity will surely follow.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Well, the upside is if we're extinct, we won't know it, and the rest of humanity will surely follow.
After we're gone, most of the rest of humanity will suffer from a poorer quality of life, and many will die of starvation or disease.

Look at what's happening in Zimbabwe today, that's the future, and it's not a pretty one.

The rest of humanity has much to thank us for: treatments and cures for diseases, automobiles, computers, aircraft and many other things that make life less difficult and more enjoyable.Edited by: JD1986

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
JD1986 said:
White Shogun said:
After we're gone, most of the rest of humanity will suffer from a poorer quality of life, and many will die of starvation or disease.

Look at what's happening in Zimbabwe today, that's the future, and it's not a pretty one.

The rest of humanity has much to thank us for: treatments and cures for diseases, automobiles, computers, aircraft and many other things that make life less difficult and more enjoyable.

This is what the Globalist Elite want...population reduction (Malthusianism). Look at the 1st message on their Georgia Guidestones..."Maintain humanity under 500,000,000, in perpetual balance with nature".

GA Guidestones
Edited by: DixieDestroyer

P-NutLane

Guru
Dixie, Im glad you posted that link man. I assume from your posts that your from around that area. Are tese things very well known about? I learned about these stones watching this guy Kent Hovinds tapes. Man, that is spooky. We need to dethrone the leaders so bad! I think the good Lord is in the process of that.
smiley2.gif

j41181

Master
DixieDestroyer said:
JD1986 said:
White Shogun said:

The rest of humanity has much to thank us for: treatments and cures for diseases, automobiles, computers, aircraft and many other things that make life less difficult and more enjoyable.

This is what the Globalist Elite want...population reduction (Malthusianism). Look at the 1st message on their Georgia Guidestones..."Maintain humanity under 500,000,000, in perpetual balance with nature".

GA Guidestones
Ha! I don't think the Africans, the Chinese, the Indians, the Latinos, and especially the Muslims will buy into these crap one bit.
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

The aim of these people (as mentioned) is to out breed the others. We whites and Christians alike seem to have lost that need to breed, to continue our racial and cultural legacy.
smiley11.gif

These Globalist Elites are daydreaming, they will never convince these religious-loving people to depopulate themselves. Only stupid white people would buy into these stuff.
smiley2.gif

The Hock

Master
It seems like somebody has pulled the old "bait and switch" here. When I was growing up I can remember being taught that the cure for the racial problem was being color blind and that the world was over populated. A lot of white people bought into those two ideas. We abandoned our racial identity and had fewer children.

Now, a few decades later, the story has changed. Oh, this country is underpopulated. It doesn't have enough people. It can't compete or keep the economy moving ahead without more importing people (mostly "of color") from countries that didn't get the memo about the population problem, or being "color blind."

And so because we became color blind to help the racial problem and had fewer children to help the planet, we're being pushed from neighborhoods, communities, even regions at this point. A real nifty bait and switch.

Ever feel like you've been cheated?