Eric Fisher

Riggins44

Master
Was just looking at Ourlads and Fisher is not Kansas City's starter at right tackle. How exactly does the #1 pick from 3 years ago not crack the starting lineup???

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Was just looking at Ourlads and Fisher is not Kansas City's starter at right tackle. How exactly does the #1 pick from 3 years ago not crack the starting lineup???

Perhaps there are injury issues.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The much-maligned and hated Eric Fisher has been battling a high-ankle sprain through the pre-season and did not start in the opener against Houston. He is listed as probable on today's injury report and listed as RT starter on the official KC Chiefs website depth chart. Just because Ourlads loves them some Jah Reid doesn't make him the starter.

The anti-white crowd is just wishing hard that Fisher is a bust so that they will have someone besides Brian Bosworth or Ryan Leaf to put up as a white bust. All the while ignoring the endless train of black high draft pick mega colossal busts.

Fisher was moved to RT, and had to learn the position. While to this point he has undeniably underperformed for a #1 pick, it's only his third season. He should be just fine.

Riggins44

Master
I didn't mean to sound like I was maligning Fisher, it was more a dig at Andy Reid and the coaching staff. I did see that Fisher has a high ankle sprain after I did a little more research. Hopefully he gets over this injury and solidifies himself as the starting right tackle.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I didn't mean to sound like I was maligning Fisher, it was more a dig at Andy Reid and the coaching staff. I did see that Fisher has a high ankle sprain after I did a little more research. Hopefully he gets over this injury and solidifies himself as the starting right tackle.
I wasn't referring to you as maligning Fisher. The media and DWF's have been sounding the drumbeat since he was drafted. The BUST articles were everywhere this preseason.

Riggins44

Master
The important thing is that Anderson is starting. The hard part for Whites is getting playing time. Once they get playing time they usually excel. The Colts sound like they already respect Anderson's ability.

Edit: Looks like he is the only white rookie defensive starter in the league. What are the chances he will be the best defensive rookie as well? That seems to be a common trend.

Last edited: