Entrapment?

Menelik

Mentor
I'm certain that everyone here is familiar with this case currently in the news. After listening to the audio report I think that he was probably "cruising." What do you guys think? I try to stay away from those notorious public toilets myself!
smiley36.gif

Our elected officials at work!

Charlie

Guru
There must be a huge problem if they have an undercover policeman sitting in a stall for hours on end. I wonder how many other arrests have been made. Must be a lot because the police don't do stakeouts like that unless they get results. And imagine being the officer, having dudes playing footsie and reaching under the stall grabbing at your leg.

Everybody uses the airport at some point and everybody uses the restroom while traveling. Young kids use these restrooms. And homosexuals are using the place for sex?! Just like the arresting officer said, 'No wonder we're going down the tubes.'

You could have legally designated homosexual sex areas in isolated spots so they could enjoy outdoor sports. But they wouldn't use such areas because the thrill of possibly getting caught doing something illegal adds to the enjoyment.

They use the library (a female relative walked in on two male homosexuals, salt and pepper, employing the women's restroom at our main library), they use the Y, they use restrooms at the park, they use highway rest stops. So people who want to use these areas for the intended purposes have to be wary or even avoid these areas altogether. Instead of white flight it causes straight flight.

Civilization can be measured by the degree of cleanliness and safety in public toilets. At the very least there should be what they have in France, self-contained, self-cleaning toilets that you pay the equivalent of a quarter to use. They're everywhere. Perfectly safe. Pay for themselves via advertising posted on the outside.

At bus stations in Europe you can get a shower for about a dollar (probably more in the past year or so). Includes towel and soap. You can get a shave. You don't have to stink while traveling.

At the train stations in Paris they have someone watching the toilets, you pay them about fifty cents. And it's a real French person who's kinda pissed off but doesn't let the Africans or Arabs hang around. A civilized country where you can take a piss in peace.

In contrast - America, a country so lousy the Senators literally suck.

In contrast - they have that show on CNN about Marines getting killed in Iraq. Decent white kids dying for what? So Senator Craig can cruise in peace and without judgment?

Tom Iron

Mentor
Charlie

Well said.

Your definitely right about the highway rest stops. I recently used one and I couldn't believe all the homos there. It seemed like there were hundreds. Why don't the cops go and throw them out of there?

Tom Iron...

white is right

Hall of Famer
I loved the press conference where he claimed he wasn't a fanuke...
smiley36.gif
It reminded me of the Sopranos episode where Vito claimed it was his heart medication that made him do homosexual acts.......
smiley5.gif

Menelik

Mentor
Just read this article about Senator Craig on Lew Rockwell.com:

Poetic Justice

This could not have happened to a nicer more deserving guy. But I am a little unclear about exactly what laws he broke. He used a public toilet. not against the law. He used the hook on the back of the door to hang his bag on. Not against the law. he tapped his foot. not against the law. He gave the the guy in the next stall his business card. A "queer" act but still not against the law. I do not doubt that he is a homosexual which might not be a political advantage if you are running in I-da-ho ( sorry I just could not resist the pun). But since living an alternative life style has been "blessed" by the supreme court how can asking for a date in the men's room be a crime?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That is an excellent article indeed. There are many names given to the governmenthere inthe "land of the free" -- Big Brother, the Welfare/Warfare State, the National Security State, the Nanny State, etc. --but the Entrapment State is another one that fits. How many law enforcement personnel in this country at any given time are involved in entrapping Americans into being charged with crimes they would not have otherwise committed without having been lured by law enforcement? That's not the exact scenario that happened with Craig, but as the article notes, it's fitting that Craig wasfelledhimself afterbeing such an advocate of entrapment and the entire nightmare that the "justice system" has become. The comparisons of the U.S. to the old USSR and East Germany are very appropriate, especiallypost-9/11.

Edited by: Don Wassall

Charlie

Guru
Solicitation of sex is a crime.

The use of a public facility, or the intent to use a public facility, for purposes of sex is a crime.

Loitering is a crime.

Vice laws of this sort are employed to cut down on open prostitution. This in turn cuts down on assault, robbery, drug dealing, drug use, rape, murder, pedophilia, credit card fraud, identity theft and bank fraud.

Ex-Senator Craig is both a prostitute and a sex offender. The legal definition of prostitute does not require the exchange of sex for money, merely the offer of sex to an otherwise anonymous party. Sex offenders are those convicted of crimes involving involuntary sexual activity perpetuated upon another person. Solicitation of sexual activity constitutes sexual activity.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Charlie said:
The legal definition of prostitute does not require the exchange of sex for money, merely the offer of sex to an otherwise anonymous party.

Sounds a lot like Spring Break or a typical frat party to me, or even a typical evening at a night club in some places.
smiley36.gif

White_Savage

Mentor
The guy is obviously a twist who pissed someone off. This sort of thing simply does not happen otherwise

The interesting story would be to know what he did to recieve such a slap from the System.

white is right

Hall of Famer
This pole smoker has been doing this for years. He was involved in a page scandal in the early 80's. The funny thing is he led the charge against Clinton's sexcapades in the late 90's. I love the finger pointers they usually have more to hide than degenerates like Clinton......
smiley36.gif

So Charlie,

If I ask some sweet young girl at a shopping mall to come back to my place and look at my etchings I am technically a criminal? No wonder the law abiding white birth rate is so low. The young guys are afraid they will go to jail if they ask for a date.Edited by: Tired old White