Empire of Yin

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
The Great Unbalancing, from the Brussels Journal, the Voice of Conservatism in Europe.

From the article:

Only a cancerous Western civilization could make a Messiah of a 45-year-old "community organizer" of no significant accomplishment who has drunk deeply from the wells of communist agitator Saul Alinsky, communist poet Frank Marshall Davis, terrorists William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn, and white-hating black racists Jeremiah Wright and Khalid Abdullah Tariq al-Mansour.

Only in a feminized (i.e. yin) society could a willowy Pied Piper given to narcissistic blather like 'We are the ones we have been waiting for' be greeted by great swooning crowds of whites from Portland in the west to Berlin in the east, and sell two autobiographies about nothing to millions of adoring fans the Western world over. For this is the age of the postmodern narrative, and people with diversity chips implanted in their skulls by government and media propaganda find Mr. Obama's narrative irresistibly compelling.

Only in a nation full of confused, pathetic, ignorant weaklings could a charming charlatan raise campaign funds that may well amount to half a trillion dollars (1) by telling his millions of donors that their nation is no good, that he will absolve it from its sinful past and "bring it together." To believe this, one has to deliberately welcome clear signs that the "bringing together" is a euphemism for a racial jizzya tax extracted from a cowed ex-Eurocentric nation by a unified phalanx of black and brown race grievance-mongers in concert with tens of millions of self-flagellating white useful idiots.

Long article, but one I think the readers here will enjoy.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I'm not at all political, but I've noticed in California that those who laud Barrack Obama most vociferously tend to be incredibly, painfully uneducated (even though many of them fancy themselves intellectuals), misinformed at best, and not at all informed at worst.

I've noticed that many people around LA tend to decry GW Bush as "an idiot" but can't really have an intelligent conversation about Barrack Obama regarding his specific policies. This is because they don't know his specific stands on anything. Not that GW Bush is a genius, but if he's the battleship USS Moron, then Obama is an even dumber boat with less armor and weaker guns and a gay crew.

Obama fans just follow a trend. They think that if they follow Obama it makes them a good person, a non-racist, etc.

Not that McCain is any better, but it's just that too many insecure little poseurs equate voting with what's cool with bucking down and doing the research and studying who it really is you're voting for.

People are lazy and stupid and into images and not reality.

The problem with people like this is that no matter how badly they queer something up they will never own up to anything.

Fifty years of idiot parenting by lazy gluttons has taken its toll on American morality and judgment. But people who fail no longer blame themselves, they blame people long dead or those who descended from the dead men who knew how to do things right.

In short, the white man gets the blame.Edited by: GiovaniMarcon

jared

Mentor
I agree with you, Giovanni. And as usual, you do not fail to amuse in making your points.
smiley32.gif

That's a pretty good article from a very interesting site that I'd never heard of before, Shogun. Thanks.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
jared said:
I agree with you, Giovanni. And as usual, you do not fail to amuse in making your points.
smiley32.gif

That's a pretty good article from a very interesting site that I'd never heard of before, Shogun. Thanks.

You're welcome. Glad to be of service.
smiley1.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
jared said:
smiley32.gif

i agree completely. thanks Shogun for the knowledge. and to Giovanni for the laugh.

in fact, i'm not sure who is the funnier CF poster. Giovanni or Ground Fighter.
smiley4.gif
smiley32.gif

Sean

Mentor
Thanks WS, good post.

darthvader

Guru
Both Obama and Mccain are puppets of the corporate machine which makes them both slaves and idiots. They are both like those puppets you tie up in a string that kids bring for show and tell. I was just hoping (and still hoping) that Obama acknowledge more if his racist past and his affiliation with that circus clown minister Jeremiah Wright. As a white separatist, his racist past is a positive for me.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
America is run by psychopaths of the highest order. Only a psychopath would want to be President of this crazy imperial empire (and the powers that be make sure they are all blackmail-able psychopaths at that). That's the best way to make sense of what this once great country's become.