Emelianenko-Santos

nopictures

Guru
I like Aleks. If I could describe him in one word it would be "meh". Because that's what his approach to stare downs and entrances and maybe even fighting itself appears to be. He's a great fighter, I can't say for sure how much worse, if at all he is in comparison to his brother because I just remember him losing to CroCop, correct me if I'm wrong...

jared

Mentor
Fresh news from Sherdog.com
"Top ranked heavyweight Fedor Emelianenko (Pictures) will fight Tim Sylvia (Pictures) on July 19. The Russian mixed martial arts champion confirmed the bout to Sherdog.com on Tuesday."

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=12220

Thoughts? I'd say Fedor via armbar in round 2.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
jared said:
Fresh news from Sherdog.com
"Top ranked heavyweight Fedor Emelianenko (Pictures) will fight Tim Sylvia (Pictures) on July 19. The Russian mixed martial arts champion confirmed the bout to Sherdog.com on Tuesday."

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=12220

Thoughts? I'd say Fedor via armbar in round 2.

I'll be pulling for my fellow American big man & avid outdoorsman Tim in this one, BUT Fedor's submission skill (especially from the guard), relentless pressure, iron chin & drive will be too much for Big Tim. I'd agree Fedor by sub late in round 1 or early round 2. Once it hits the ground, Tim's probably toast. I hope they can make Fedor vs. Randy happen befor 2009.
smiley1.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
nevada said:
This thread is about Aleks Emelianenko.

Your thread has been hijacked.

whiteCB

Master
nevada said:
I expect nothing less from the morons here.

Hey its just some brotherly love. I'm sure Aleks wouldn't mind sharing the spotlight with his older brother. Anyways screw the Fedor/Coutore matchup. Randy is just too old and Fedor is still in his prime. However, if Randy were 10 years younger then this fight would be a must see but Fedor would submission Coutoure rather quickly. The Fedor match up I would absolutely love to see is Fedor vs. Rampage Jackson. Someone needs to shut that guy up!!!