Elvira - Campaign of Resistance

Bart

Hall of Famer
Why aren't we deporting this ninny? Interesting comments from viewers.

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=4125

Hours after the Senate voted against advancing the immigration reform project, the Mexican activist Elvira Arellano announced a campaign of resistance against the U.S. government.

In a written statement, the leader of the movement Familia Unida (United Family) said that "if the Democrats and the Republicans cannot summon the courage to fix the broken law we will not sit quietly and see our families and our children cut to pieces on the broken pieces of that broken law."

She demanded an immediate moratorium on all raids and deportations.

Arellano, who has remained in a Northwest Side church since August 15 to avoid an order of deportation, said this would be the deadline the government will have to "revive and pass a comprehensive immigration reform."

The next raid should be at this church. It is time fot this whore (My nickname for her) to be put behind bars.

BTW, I could use another day without Mexicans. Less traffic, less crowds, and everyone is so nice.

If I was in charge there wouldn't even be two bricks left on top of each other where that church is.
smiley7.gif

As far as day without a Meskin, I'm all for it, except maybe extend it to a full year. You have to leave before we can miss you, after all.