Ellen DeGeneres at the Oscars

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I came across this tidbit browsing the news. Apparently Ms. DeGeneres was the host of the Oscars. I didn't know this til I read the following snippet:

"What a wonderful night. Such diversity in the room," said Ellen DeGeneres, serving as Oscar host for the first time, "in a year when there's been so many negative things said about people's race, religion and sexual orientation.

"And I want to put this out there: If there weren't blacks, Jews and gays, there would be no Oscars," she said, adding: "Or anyone named Oscar, when you think about that."

She says that like not having the Oscars would be a bad thing...

And that quote is soooooo appropriate on so many other levels, she probably has no idea. What does that say about Hollywood? Hollywood's agenda? Their true feelings about white people? Er.. well at least those whites who aren't gay, that is... Edited by: White Shogun

The Oscars huh. I haven't watched a movie/music awards show in years. And people like Ellen "Degenerate" are exactly the reason why. Being that she's a lesbo, her agenda is much like that of anyone else in that slimey low-life business. In others words, her goal, along with the rest of the hollywood-whores, is to destroy people like us and everything we stand for. She's a Commie, plain and simple, and she doesn't really have anything else worthwhile to say, other that her usual "we are the world, and I hate White men" speeches.

I heard one of my favorite comedians, Nick Dipaolo, make a joke about her and her girlfriend once. It was when the two were supposodly trying to artificially concieve a child. Well, Nick jokingly (or maybe not)said that they were going to go into a sperm bank and ask for two things:

1. A sample of semen.

and...

2. An applicator that looks like Rosie O'Donnell's fist.

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

JD074

Master
"And I want to put this out there: If there weren't blacks, Jews and gays, there would be no Oscars," she said, adding: "Or anyone named Oscar, when you think about that."

I think Whites, Hispanics, Asians, Christians, Muslims, atheists, and straight people would do just fine without them. What would be the difference? More Gentile executives and less rap? Oh, how terrible.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The Pink/Velvet Mafia is enpowered by the same Global Elitists who wish to destroy the moral fiber of our great Nation and continue to push this inundation of filth onto America! Personally, I would rather watch paint dry or grass grow then waste my time on a bunch of self-important, primadonna, Hollyweird lefties (who are simply puppets in the Globalist's fluff/distraction apparatus...the "Entertainment Industry").