Edumacation

KG2422

Mentor
That school is in Port Arthur. Used to be a great place 50 years ago. Hardly any whites left. It is about a 15 minute drive from where I live. This place is ridiculous. CNN did a propaganda piece about Vidor recently if you all remember. Then they had their "racism forum" in Beaumont. They disinvited Jared Taylor. I went alone. Of course I wasn't allowed in. I saw Al Sharpton and his relaxed hair. I did an interview that actually appeared on the local news. The reporter that aired what I had to say is a mestizo, but a nice enough fella. The white reporters with the other stations were sellout scum. The part of the interview that aired was pretty short. I said that there was a mob of blacks who attacked 3 white women in Long Beach and that CNN hasn't covered the story. The part where I said that CNN never covers hate crimes against whites wasn't shown. Several people have told me that they saw it. About half of them seemed happy about what I said.Edited by: KG2422

jcolec02

Mentor
I must admit that sh*t is funny as hell...HA!!! I know im wrong for saying it but that is some funny sh*t...

C Darwin

Mentor
I think if that old man tried to discipline those retards, they would
put up a fight. And that is what whites need to understand; Idiot
blacks are being used as cannon fodder to create white flight (white
Diaspora or ethnic cleansing). This gives them a political advantage
for enforcing racial hiring quotas. Nobody cares about those kids.
Not even their parents. If the parents cared at all, they would have
them sent to a different school. OH, but if anything ever happened
to prevent them from sending their bastard kids to High School Day
Care, they would raise holy hell. Never be concerned about funding
education. It only gets wasted on the people who need it the most.

This is the honors class, Right?