Draft Daddy All-Snubbed Poll

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Me too reb. Everybody try and support these guys. They are up against some no name blacks so lets get thier names out there.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
In another poll regarding Austin Collie, nearly 70% of the voters had not heard of him. It's a small sample, probably mostly Jaguar fans. I figured it would be on the high side, but it's still surprising the percentage was that high. I wonder if it is like that in most NFL cities, It's possible DWFs will be scratching their heads when Collie is drafted.

The page where the poll is located looks at Collie as a potential Jaguar. That don't sound good. The poll is at the bottom of the article. Nice videos of Austin on the page.

[url]http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2009/3/27/812008/better-know-a- draft-prospe[/url]

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Vote for Tyler Roehl in the DD poll for who the most prolific runner out of the "fullback" prospects will be. Roehl is trailing Gartrell Johnson (Gartrell lacks quality agility and speed) by one vote in the DD poll as of right now. So everyone, please go and vote!
smiley17.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Vote for the AMAZING Eric Peterman in the DD poll for which undrafted WR will be most likely to stick on an opening day NFL team's roster. Peterman is currently in third place behind the talented Aaron Kelly and Quan Cosby. Peterman very well may ALREADY be the BEST WR on the Bears!

I would agree that Quan Cosby is probably the 3rd best WR to go undrafted behind Peterman and Means. Kelly is probably in the top 5 best WRs to go undrafted considering Brodell couldn't pass his physical. The poll results aren't too biased, but John Matthews should have been included in the poll.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I just voted for Peterman and Heckendorf. Lets get them to the top of the list guys.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I forgot to vote for a second WR...oh well- because I probably would have voted for the underrated and under voted for Heckendorf. Realistically, I think Andrew Means was the second best undrafted WR after Peterman, followed by Quan Cosby, then a toss up between John Matthews & Aaron Kelly at #4/#5 and then Kole Heckendorf at #6. Brodell would have been my 4th best undrafted WR- if he could have proved to the Pack his hamstring isn't an issue. All seven of these guys should have been drafted!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Come on guys, Peterman has made a last second push. He's 6 votes out of being a top 2 poll winner- lets push him to the top!