Dr. David Duke for President

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "David Duke for President"

David Duke's new video about his possible entry into the 2012 race for President is already, after only a few hours on Youtube, the 2nd most favorited video. When a video has a high numbers of views, are highly rated, "favorited"Â￾ or have high numbers of comments, millions of additional people across America and the world learn about the video. It helps the video go viral.

So, please watch this video, rate it, favorite it and add comments as it enables many thousands of new people to see the video and become acquainted with the vital issues facing America and the world.

The video is also captioned which enables automatic translation in dozens of languages.

http://www.davidduke.com/general/duke-for-president-close-to-top-favorited-video_18964.html

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Thanks for posting this Michael. I would certainly vote for David Duke, especially if Ron Paul does not run.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'll consider voting for Dr.Duke If/when Dr.Paul doesn't get the nod from the GOP. I'd like to see Dr.Paul run as CP or Libertarian...after the GOP selects their NeoCON shill.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blog/joeblow/cannibalistic-capitalists-one-paragraph-parable

"Once upon a time there was a group of capitalists that became very hungry for human labor. To satiate their infinite hunger, they started manipulating human beings into sweatshops. But it was not enough, they needed more: more labor, more time, more life. They created screens which suck up people’s time; they created shows which steal the lives of the people. They created concentration camps, private prison, to get more, ever cheaper labor. Eventually, these cannibals consumed every human being’s energy, time, labor, life."

David Duke understands there is a problem in America, and he's is the only one who might help deal with it.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I usually vote Constitution Party but if Duke runs I may vote for him.

I have my differences with Duke but every vote he gets will represent a white person tired of second class status and rampant anti-white racism.