Donations

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Gentlemen. It looks like around 5-6 of us have either contributed or have promised to contribute. Probably about half of the $700 Don needs. I went over to the NFL Draft thread and counted very quickly another 10 regular posters other than the 5-6 who posted on this thread. So, it looks like he needs at least $350. Come on guys that's $35 each.
Let's step it up. Please.
Thank you!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
A total of $575 has been received from ten different donors as of today. I appreciate the help a lot.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I don't know anything about how to do that. If anyone does feel free to PM about it. Is there a GoFundMe type equivalent out there that is fair and wouldn't remove us?

Hey Don. I wanted to apologize. I got hit with some unexpected bills so today I finally got a money order late this afternoon for 100 dollars
I will mail it tommorow. Sorry I couldn't send it sooner. Things happen but it will be on it's way tommorow my friend. Hope your doing good.

white is right

Hall of Famer
A total of $575 has been received from ten different donors as of today. I appreciate the help a lot.
I sent a card with a double sawback in the mail earlier this week. I forgot what a pain it is to do it the old fashion way as going to a currency seller getting a stamp and physically mailing out the money is a process. It's not much money but maybe it got you over the top when the money arrives.

I'm on a bit of pitch count when it comes to the money but I can send another Jackson any time if you need more to get to your goal, thanks.

jeffcorner

I'll pick up a gift card (visa/MC/AMEX/etc.) this weekend and contribute $20-25 next week. I don't want to use my real credit card. I don't know how I hadn't come across this post yet, I've been reading the site for a few years off and on and I certainly don't mind contributing!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'll pick up a gift card (visa/MC/AMEX/etc.) this weekend and contribute $20-25 next week. I don't want to use my real credit card. I don't know how I hadn't come across this post yet, I've been reading the site for a few years off and on and I certainly don't mind contributing!
Any and all donations are appreciated.

Just to give a heads up, I'm in the process of shutting down (going out of business) everything else I've been doing for the past 40 years, including The Freedom Times newspaper and the website American Freedom News. The merchant account that handles donations will also be discontinued, which means that within a few weeks it will no longer be possible to make online donations to Caste Football.

Not asking as the site has been running great over the past year thanks to the improvements made and is inexpensive to maintain as long as there are no issues, but if anyone was thinking about making an online contribution, do so soon as after the merchant account is discontinued it will only be possible to do so by snail mail.

Menelik

Mentor
I get paid tomorrow, will send some money.