Dog the Bounty Hunter the Latest Victim

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"Dog Chapman" is the latest public figure to be persecuted for saying the n-word in a private conversation. I've seen his show once or twice, apparently he did some time earlier in his life before turning it around. Now his show's been "suspended."

What a joke. This poor bastard must have been busted by his own son, who is going out with a black girl. What kind of a cretin would deliberately destroy his own father's career?

[url]http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&a mp;entry_id=21599[/url]

By accident, I caught the last few minutes of that Great Conservative Patriot Bill O'Reilly's Fox News show tonight. It was O'Reilly's Pinheads and Patriots segments. He called Chapman a "Pinhead because he didn't like his son dating a woman of color." O'Reilly considers this to be a serious offense. Using the N word was still another offense in Bill O'Reilly's opinion, and he considers losing a TV show appropriate punishment for Chapman. O'Reilly played the tape of what was obviously a private telephone conversation and showed much righteous indignation.

I have never watched "Dog the Bounty Hunters TV show, nor have I been interested in him. I don't think he is very important, but it looks like he will be the next subject of the ritual that takes place every few months.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I like Dog the Bounty Hunter and his very volouptous wife! This is very sad that a private conversation gets overblown like this, Dog's pastor is black for crying out loud. I hope Don Wassall is wrong about his son leaking this tape, his son has a heavy role on the show and he only hurts himself with this coming out about his Dad. Nobody should lose a show over a minor offense such as this. I would say the same thing no matter what race or religion Chapman was speaking about.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I heard the local sports guys this morning talking about how he should be canned and lose his show over it. They said "you can't do that, say that, or think that." Thought police anyone?
2.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
I like Dog the Bounty Hunter and his very volouptous wife! This is very sad that a private conversation gets overblown like this, Dog's pastor is black for crying out loud. I hope Don Wassall is wrong about his son leaking this tape, his son has a heavy role on the show and he only hurts himself with this coming out about his Dad. Nobody should lose a show over a minor offense such as this. I would say the same thing no matter what race or religion Chapman was speaking about.

Correction...Tucker is not the son that usually appears on his show. Maybe a little jealousy for the other son that is on the show?

white is right

Hall of Famer
His son was paid off. What does anybody expect from a guy who has had to deal with the worst of the worst in his business. If you friends with any policemen you find they detest ghetto blacks, wiggers and hispanics. That's who they are arresting all day. On a funny side note has anybody ever seen Dog, Tommy Morrison and Mickey Rourke in separate rooms?
smiley36.gif

Kaptain

Master
Is it a coincidence that Dog also had trouble with our own US marshals for apprehending Andrew Luster in Mexico? Andrew Luster was a powerful Jewish elite as heir to the Max Factor fortune. He was wanted on multiple rape/sodomy charges and fled to Mexico. Dog captured him and returned him to the US where he is currently serving what is supposed to be life in prison.

Following that, US Marshals broke into Dog's house in the middle of the night and arrested him. However, the charges didn't fly. Now he is taken down by racial slurs. Shades of Mel Gibson here?

The link to the live leak of the actual recording is below. Dog is telling his son (Tucker) that he can't work with him anymore as long as he has this black girlfried as he is afraid of getting recorded saying the N-word. He already knows the girlfriend in trying to record him for the national enquirer and then says racial slurs over the phone anyway! How weird is that?

Dog's potty mouthEdited by: Kaptain Poop

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I hope his son is happy. I hope he marries this woman and has children with her. I hope she then becomes addicted to crack, divorces him and takes all the money he made ratting out his father, and then abandons him and the children both to a life of poverty. I hope that he has a long and miserable life, before finally meeting his demise at the hands of one of his own children, who kill him to support a drug habit.

Anything else is too good for the son of Dog.

Hockaday

Guru
white is right said:
His son was paid off. What does anybody expect from a guy who has had to deal with the worst of the worst in his business. If you friends with any policemen you find they detest ghetto blacks, wiggers and hispanics. That's who they are arresting all day. On a funny side note has anybody ever seen Dog, Tommy Morrison and Mickey Rourke in separate rooms?
smiley36.gif

Or Toby Keith?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Hockaday said:
white is right said:
On a funny side note has anybody ever seen Dog, Tommy Morrison and Mickey Rourke in separate rooms?
smiley36.gif

Or Toby Keith?

or Diamond Dallas Paige (DDP)of WCW & WWE fame?
smiley2.gif