Diversity training

Kaptain

Master
My place of employment has had nearly of week of diversity training all day everyday. Our new "boss" is black and was hired (with zero experience) by way NAACP pressure and bend-over backwards white decision-makers. We have learnt this week how systemically racist we all are despite hiding it behind "Minnesota niceness". We have learnt that the huge influx of black and latino immigrants/migrants are performing poorly because of us blue-eyed devils and our hidden racism. No one in the sea of white people in the auditorum dared questioned anything that was said. Us oppressors will just have to continue to put-up with the sea of colored immigrants that are begging to live amongst us evil white folk. How depressing.

There, I feel a bit better. Edited by: Kaptain Poop

Bronk

Mentor
These things can be sabatoged because they tend to work off the intimidation, group pressure and ignorance.

But someone has to step up.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I attended one of those once and I asked (as innocently as possible), "when I was a kid it was OK to dislike anyone you wanted for whatever reason you wanted, what people can you dislike now and why?" I would always have a notebook and would take notes on the answers. It prompts some funny conversation.

Kaptain Poop said:
My place of employment has had nearly of week of diversity training all day everyday. Our new "boss" is black and was hired (with zero experience) by way NAACP pressure and bend-over backwards white decision-makers. We have learnt this week how systemically racist we all are despite hiding it behind "Minnesota niceness". We have learnt that the huge influx of black and latino immigrants/migrants are performing poorly because of us blue-eyed devils and our hidden racism. No one in the sea of white people in the auditorum dared questioned anything that was said. Us oppressors will just have to continue to put-up with the sea of colored immigrants that are begging to live amongst us evil white folk. How depressing.

There, I feel a bit better.

The fact that your boss is your boss begs the question of racism. And this nonsense of "systemic racism", which is racism that cannot be detected in any way, but is there because minorities don't have everything they want when they want it is just a sorry excuse. Ask a question like "If racism is so rampant, how come there is a black boss of predominantly white employees and what hardships did he have to endure to get his position?"