Deranged Barefoot Homosexual Jew Atheist Hippie makes a scene, gets filmed

Phall

Master
In case anyone here missed it, this magnificent performance was captured and uploaded today. It is the funniest thing I have seen in weeks.

[video=youtube;XBVefn6e5-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBVefn6e5-A[/video]

Marvel at his frantic autism, his decrying of racism, his blame of slavery on Christianity, his subsequent trashing of "you dirty goyim" many times, and the pure shamelessness of his demeanor. I can assume he's practiced yelling these "discussion points" many times before. Bubba's uncaring smirk and thumb-in-pocket pose just pushed him deeper into his delusion.

cjIbR1e.jpg

Maybe the hepatitis this freak contracted by jogging barefoot has reached his brain. The icing on the cake: this took place on Berkeley's college campus, pretty much the perfect stage.

QEh4lNv.jpg

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
In case anyone here missed it, this magnificent performance was captured and uploaded today. It is the funniest thing I have seen in weeks.

[video=youtube;XBVefn6e5-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBVefn6e5-A[/video]

Facinating video. The freak show that is amerika. A mentally sick and twisted person who espouses all of the cherished beliefs of our leaders. The scene is filled with **** and the two fat dyke cops are supposed to be the representation of authority. Some day these people will have to be dealt with. While we laugh at their dysfunction they build a society based on their madness.

The Hock

Master
"I'm sick of Christians being tolerated!" LOL.

I was looking at him and wondering if this might be Todd Marinovich's latest crash landing. He would probably go barefoot for a rant. But then I realized he was pointing with his right hand, not his left.

Just some guy off his meds.

Boy, that homosexual really was mad. What I found interesting were the ridiculous "police." The Homosexual is what he is and there's nothing going to change that. But the idea of women police can and should be changed. It's insanity in and of itself to think that women can do such a job. Just by having them walk around in public does damage to society. Here, in NJ, insanity is the order of the day. One last thing. Bernard Beruch's father, Solomon was a Confederate officer and member of the Forrest Klan in South Carolina. There were many good southern Jews who served honorably in the Confederate army during the Civil War. The problem with Jews only started after the Civil War with the arrival of hordes of Eastern European communist Jews as immigrants.

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
[video=youtube;gW9dmpR94J0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gW9dmpR94J0[/video]

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'd have loved to seen somebody come up & jackslap that judeo-bolshevik f@9 down to the ground & put the boots to his sorry hide. Vermin like this are what's wrong with this sick society.

Last edited:

Phall

Master
Another street preacher gets in on the party this past weekend, passively baiting a gaggle of mentally unstable homosexuals (but I repeat myself) into arrest at Seattle's Homosexual Pride Parade.

[video=youtube;utyiN7g0TkE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=utyiN7g0TkE[/video]

Look at how quickly the hefty, rabid proto-lesbian turns into 'court stenographer' when her obese, near-nude enforcer gets the cuffs slapped on. Marvel at the officer plucking the open tallboy beer can out of her infant's stroller while she is distracted with her fisherman's tale. Where did she put the baby while was she accosting the silent harbinger of her damnation? How did she get a baby in the first place??

What wild displays of impulsiveness will the homosexual spokesmyn regale us with next??? TUNE IN NEXT WEEK