Depth Chart

lumsdenpower

Mentor
(Titans)
I Think I will put Vince Young Like WR in Madden..He will be a good 3rd receiver behind Bennett and Curtis(I will trade the bastard of Givens..)My Rb will be Lumsden if he is in the game..My FB will not be Troy Fleming but Matt Bernsted(i'm not sur for the orthographe)..My Tight end will be David Thomas(yeah I like white rookie)Jared Clauss and Rien Long for DT And I Keep Vanden Boch and Travis Laboy like DE..I Keep Bulluck because I love this guys..My MLB will be Peter Sirmon(he will be move like MLB)and my other backer will be not David Thorthon but AJ Hawk or Chad Greenway..My SS will be Archuleta and my FS will be Mike Furrey..My two CB will be Dustin Fox and Adam Jones..
My Kickreturner will be Jeremy Bloom..
What will be your depth chart in Madden 2007?

Freedom

Mentor
Lumsden won't be in the game. Go with 2 FBs or Welker.
I like a lot of your guys except Pac Man. Go with another safety or a 46 defense.

P.S. We usually don't say orthography. At least where I'm from. We say "spelling." Orthography is just a formal, academic word. Your English is improving though. Keep reading posts.

lumsdenpower

Mentor
Thank you!
You'r sur that Lumsden will not be in the game?
Any official white back will be in madden?
smiley7.gif

I hope that Bloom and Hass will be in Eagles and Saints respectivly..
The overall of Vick,Mcnair,Culpepper,Mcnabb will drop..

G

Hey Lumsden, I think there might be a chance that J. Lumsden is in the game. Perhaps Brock Forsey will be a free agent again but he may be out of the league by now. You could always convert Heath Evans or Alstott to HB as well. There is nothing wrong with letting a FB run the ball alot...its football in the purest form.

backrow

Hall of Famer
lol, in last version of Madden on PC i recreated Luke
Staley, since his pic was still in the database
smiley36.gif
but there's nothing like a real thing and running with A-Train!

robcat

Guru
If there fair towards him Heath Evans should be a good workhorse running back foran allWhiteteam.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
It always took me too long create an all white team that I got bored with it in a few hours. Edited by: Bear-Arms

lumsdenpower

Mentor
because the titans saw in him a messy..i'm not sur that bennett will be the number one if young is the quarterback..if volek is here is okay..